Chapter Twenty Five

Sitting on a large stone, I wrapped my arms around my aching stomach in hopes of comforting myself, but it only got worse. 

I thought that the forest would have helped me feel better, but I felt even worse now that I was surrounded by all the greenery and the sounds of all the animals. Even the breeze that was hitting my flesh irritated me at the moment, making me want to peel off my own skin.

The ever growing hunger within me was making me want to eat the branches and plants that were around me just so it could stop, but I knew that it didn't want that.

"Now why is a pretty girl out here all alone," a man who I had not seen before said in a gruff tone. He had dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes that were almost black. He was quite tall and looked like he hadn't been out in the sun for a very long time.

He came closer to me with a smirk on his round shaped face, observing me. It was then that I noticed the the scrumptious smell that was coming off of him that almost made my mouth water.

My stomach ache seemed to have go away as if it to had smelled the smell. I stand up and slowly walked up to him, closing my eyes and just inhaling his scent like a dog would as I circled around him. 

"You smell nice," I dragged out the words as I wrapped my hands around him and pulled his body closer towards mine. I didn't even mind that I was basically just touching a stranger's body who could possibly be the person who murders me today.

He let out a chuckle as he wrapped his stone cold arms around my waist and breathed in my neck. "You don't smell bad yourself cupcake," he said, as he licked my neck before I felt sharp teeth grazing my flesh.

A smirk crawled its way onto my face as I twirled my finger in his straight hair and tiptoed so that my face was now near his. It was only now that I could see he wasn't a human neither a werewolf and I definitely don't think he is a vampire.

"What are you and why do you smell so yummy," I whispered in his hear before nibbling on his earlobe. I didn't even know where this part of me was coming from but it was fun and wild and maybe just the thing I was lacking in my life.

"You don't want to know that sweetheart," he chuckled, as his hands groped my butt.

"Oh, I really want to know." I dragged out the really, as I placed a quick kiss on his lips. "But I'm just so hungry right now," I said as I bit my lip and pulled back from him.

"Hungry for what?" He asked, wrapping his hands around me once again as he pulled me into his hard chest.

"Hungry for you," I whispered seductively into his ear before I began placing light kisses on his neck making my way down as he tilted his head. 

At this moments, I felt something in me just wake up as I could feel Elvira's presence even stronger than before, as I sank my teeth into his flesh and my hands immediately wrapped around him so that he couldn't escape.

I didn't know where that strength came from but it appeared out of nowhere as my teeth got longer and sharper than a vampire fangs.

Suddenly, all I was holding was a lifeless body in my hands as my body collapsed to the ground and I fell unconscious.