The End

It was difficult saying goodbye to my two best friends but it had to be done. Samantha was practically lying on the ground as she held my finger as I tried to walk out of the gate as Alex tried to pull her off of me.

Lucifer being the great father that he was had already moved both the kids and my stuff to his palace as Jay and Lucille were sitting on his shoulders.

"Samantha let go of me. You are being ridiculous and you know I will obviously come and visit you," I tried to reason with her, as she tightened her grip on my leg as Alex was having a hard time getting her off me.

I didn't have any idea as to how I could get her off, so I wiggled my feet which basically did nothing as she began screaming like a Chihuahua. Samantha was always the dramatic one between the two of us.

"Either you get off my wife Samantha or you are coming with us and I will make you stay with the Hell hounds for two whole weeks," Lucifer threatened her, which made her fly off me as if she had just come in contact with hot metal.

"Well then," she chuckled. "I love you Amahle and you better call me as soon as you get there and if you don't come visit me in less than a month, you will regret it," she said quickly as she backed away from me and into Alex's hands.

Everyone was laughing before we remembered that we were actually leaving. Waving at them, I took Lucifer's hands and slowly made it out of the gate as a tear drop rolled down my eye.

"Bye!"