Chapter Seven

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank AddictedReader23 for nominating me in the fiction awards 2017.

I greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much. Love y'all. If you want you can do so, if not it's okay.

Anyways, bye and I love you guys so much. 😘😘😃

Jay was playing with Alex by the pool whilst Lucille was watching some old horror movie.

I was cleaning up after all the others left their dirty dishes in the kitchen.

"You don't have to do that. The omega can handle it," Brock said, staring at me.

"Ugh," I said in disgust. They couldn't even clean up after themselves. "Why not just do it yourselves?"

"Because that's what the omega is there for," he replied, in a duh tone.

Him saying that made me remember how I was treated here.

I had to constantly clean up after these lazy ass wolves.

"I would prefer living with dogs than you guys, wait no, pigs. You guys are just so nasty and disgusting," I said, putting away the dishes, trying to calm my rising anger before I smashed a plate.

"Look, I am sorry for what happened before. I am trying to fix my mistakes."

Brock was now behind me. His hot breath was against my neck as he placed his hands on the counter.

Turning around, I placed my hands on his chest.

"Look, Brock. Maybe you should just leave things the way they are." I looked him in the eyes.

"I refuse to. We have a son for crying out loud!" His wolf was trying to take control, but I could see him fighting him.

"And so what. Lucille's father and I love them both and we'll be fine without you."

When I said it, I knew immediately that I should have rephrased my sentence.

"You are mine, and I won't let any other man take you or my son away from me again."

"So what about my daughter now. You don't want her father to be in her life!"

His eyes got darker and I could almost see his wolf near the surface.

"I wasn't the one who told you to spread your legs for another man besides me."

That was it.

"How dare you!" I shouted, slapping him so hard that my hand print was on his face.

He must have come to his senses after that, because he quickly began apologising while hugging me tightly.

I was about to yell at him to let me go, when I heard Lucille screaming.

Immediately he dropped me, so I quickly dashed over to the living room.

Lana and another girl was standing besides my little Lucy, trying to take the remote from her.

"Stop it all of you!" Brock yelled, coming into the room.

When they stopped, I came by Lucille.

"What happened sweetheart?"

"These two girls slapped me and tried to take the remote from me."

I knew she wasn't lying because she had a murderous look in her eyes when she looked at them.

"That little brat of yours is lying. We never slapped her," Lana rushed out.

"Yeah," the other girl chimed in.

Brock was just leaning on the wall not saying anything.

"No one lays a hand on my children," I growled out.

"Like I said," Lana began, before being interrupted by Lucille.

"Shut the fuck up you lying little bitch!" Lucille yelled, before jumping of the couch and onto her.

She tried to move her, but Lucille had clung onto her like a leech.

The other girl was about to hit my Lucy when I pulled her by the hair.

"Don't even think about it."

Soon, Lucy jumped off of Lana, but left a good amount of scratches and bite marks all over her and let's not forget a patch of her hair was missing.

I let go of the girl, as she and Lana ran out the room.

"Good job sweetie," I high fived her. "Now let's go meet your brother."

I heard Brock clear his throat.

"Not before we talk Amahle."