Chapter Ten

When I woke up I saw Ben pacing the floor. He seemed to be in a deep thought. "Are you okay?" I asked, and he looked up worried.

"Don't be mad at me." He said worriedly.

"I am not mad at you. Why would I be?" I questioned.

"You do remember what happened last night right. You do know we slept together." He said. I laughed and nodded.

"I allowed you to do that. I never thought I would ever have sex." I said, and he seemed relieved. "I need clothes, could you bring me some." I asked, and he nodded. He left the room, and I sighed. I found out what sex was like. It was awesome when it is allowed. Will I ever do it again, probably not anytime soon. I was a little sore. I cant believe I did that in all honesty. What got a hold of me is beyond all means. I'm still shocked at why happened. I took a shower in his bathroom and washed myself. I grabbed a towel, and peeked out the bathroom. He was sitting there on his laptop.

"I need my clothes." I said, and he looked up.

"They are right there." He said pointing at the end of the bed. I rolled my eyes.

"Could you hand them here." I asked, and he chuckled. He got up and hand me my clothes. I got dressed. When I walked out he closed his laptop. "Can I go to Millie's. Skylar can play with Jessie." I asked.

"Of course. I have to get planning on opening that bank soon." He said, and I smiled. Skylar and I waited for Ben to get ready. I put her hair into a high ponytail as she requested. She wanted it to be like mine.

"I hope Daddy likes my hair." she said, and I tied a ribbon on it.

"He will." I assured her. He came walking towards her.

"Princess your hair looks absolutely beautiful." He said, and she smiled.

"Aaliyah did my hair. It look just like hers Daddy." She said.

"I see. Your hair looks absolutely lovely." He said, and I thanked him. We left. The ride there was quiet. When I showed him her house he parked. "I'll pick you up....four hours form now." He said, and I nodded. I already called Millie to let her know if it was okay I come by. She gave approval and said I didn't even have to ask. I grabbed Skylar and we waved goodbye to Ben. We walked in and the girls started playing instantly.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. I nodded. I was given a plate of pancakes just like I like them. I stuffed my mouth.

"I...had....sex....with Ben." I said with a mouth full of food. She looked at me puzzled. Since I was muffled.

"Swallow and talk." She said and I swallowed and took a sip of water.

"I had sex with Ben." I said slowly.

"Shut up!" She said shocked.

"Yes I did. It wasn't planned, it sort of happened. I came home and we drunk two beers and started talking and then started kissing and he took his time with me and was being so gentle and caring...." I said rambling. "I gave myself to him."

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah I am. I...." I said not knowing what to say.

"This happened to quickly. You needed time to heal. He should have known better. Even on alcohol." Millie said.

"I allowed him to. He told me several times that all I had to do was say stop. I didn't tell him stop. I will always be afraid if I never try. He was the first guy I ever gave myself too. I was ready. I didn't regret." I said trying to make her see I was okay.

"Healing takes longer than you think Aaliyah. You think your ready, but your not. I know inside you were scared. Didn't the doctor say to rest your body. He shouldn't have done that. It is way too early for you to have sex. Especially since you both have no feelings for each other." Millie said. She was right.

"You are right about the feelings part, but I don't regret having sex with him. I am an adult, I make my own decisions. I am glad he was the first guy since what happened. He was so kind to me, took his time. He kept reminding me that he wasn't going to hurt me, how beautiful I was. He was very concerned with me. He went slow. This morning he was even pacing the floor scared that I regretted last night. He was scared I was hurt."

"He is very nice, but please rest your body. Heal first. We don't need any damage done." She said, and I just smiled.

"No promises." I said, and she playfully rolled her eyes. I finished the pancakes and as promised Ben came and picked me up. Millie gave Ben a stern look and shifted her weight to one leg. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I shook my head and pushed him out the house.

"What was that all about?" He asked when we was in the car.

"Nothing, just Millie being overprotective. I told her about my past last night. She was upset I didn't tell her." I said. "I told her about....you know." I said, and he cocked his head to the side.

"You know what?" He asked, and I blushed at the thought of saying it.

"Last night." I whispered making sure Skylar didn't here. "Not in details. Of course she was worried. She tends to go parent on me. She said it was too soon. The doctor told me to rest and heal, blah blah blah." I said, and he gripped the steering wheel and sighed.

"I am so sorry. Did I hurt you?" He said, and I looked at him.

"No, I was a little sore but I am okay."

"I forgot about that. Maybe we should go to the doctors and check to see if any damage was done." He said getting concerned.

"Ben don't get upset. I am not in pain." I said, and he turned going in the direction of the hospital. I knew whatever I said he wouldn't change anything. I hugged back into my seat. They treat me as if I am a kid.

He parked and Skylar was questioning why we were at the doctors. He said Aaliyah needed to speak to a doctor who was her friend. Skylar played with toys where other kids went that was supervised by a nurse. He got us a doctor.

"So what's the problem?" Dr. Wilbert asked.

"We had sex. I just want her to get a check up to make sure everything is fine and not damaged. To see if she is healed." Ben said very seriously and the doctor nodded. I didn't want to go through this again. They left the room while I changed into a gown. I told them they could come in again. Ben stood by my side as the doctor checked down there. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. He wasn't going to hurt you. He is only checking.

"I see no damage. She is almost done healing. I don't see any problems with you have sex. Just keep it gentle for a little, and then you know." He said. Him and Ben chuckled. I was so embarrassed. I glared at Ben and he just smirked. The doctor left the room.

"Get out." I said, and he just laughed.

"It was just a little humor." He said.

"That was embarrassing." I said, and pouted getting upset.

"Oh come on, it will be okay. He's an doctor." He said, and helped me sit up. "I'll be standing outside the door waiting." He said, and I nodded. I got dressed and put my gown in the bin. I opened the door and we went to get Skylar.

*not edited*