04 : Having Him

The following chapter contains explicit material intended for an 18+ audience ONLY

_____

I take a few steps inside the room. My heart beats nervously when he closes the door behind us. He stares at me happily, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. He intimidates me so much, something very few men have ever been able to do.

"I'm glad you changed your mind," he says softly as he steps towards me.

"Yeah, me too." I watch as he runs his hands slowly over my arms and shoulders. When he slides his hands up to my neck, I close my eyes and my breath hitches.

"You seem nervous," he says quietly as he traces my jawline with his fingertips.

I look him in the eyes and shake my head. "No, just ... excited." He smiles.

He pulls my face to his. He touches my tongue briefly with his, before sucking my lips gently. I lose myself to his touch, his taste. After a few moments, he unzips my dress, peeling it off me slowly before tossing it onto the chair beside us. He looks me in the eyes as he deftly unfastens my bra, letting it drop to the floor. He places both hands against my breasts, weighing them in his palms as he looks at me hungrily. He kisses me again, sliding his tongue over mine before nipping my lips with his as he leans away.

"Do you have any hard limits?" he asks.

"Um," I say, but get horribly distracted when he unties the belt at his waist, letting the robe drop to the floor. His body is ridiculous and completely hairless. His beautiful penis twitches when I look at it. "No? Maybe. I'm not sure." My brain has stopped working.

"I wasn't going to do anything crazy. How about I just ask as we go?"

I nod as he pulls my panties down my legs, leaving me in just my garter belt and stockings. He stands and presses me to him as he runs his hands over my exposed body. He takes my hand in his and guides it over his chest and abs.

"You can touch me wherever you want," he says.

Wherever I want? That sounds nice. "I can?"

He chuckles. "Yes." I nod, taking advantage. I nibble my lip as I slide my hands over the taut, smooth skin of his stomach, back, and eventually, his ass. I stifle a moan as his penis throbs against my stomach. "And I hope you don't mind, but I have to wear a condom at all times. It's a legal requirement."

"No, that's great. I prefer it, actually."

"Great." He reaches up and undoes my bun, loosening my hair with his fingers as the light brown locks fall onto my shoulders and breasts. I hear him growl quietly.

My heart beats nervously as he moves me back towards the bed. This is happening, I think to myself, still not believing it. I feel the mattress against the back of my knees and I sit. He leans down and kisses me passionately, taking my lower lip between his teeth before he pulls away.

He lays me down and presses my knees up and open gently. He trails light kisses down the inside of one thigh slowly, then does the same to the other. I moan when he finally places his mouth against me.

He runs his tongue up the entire length of my opening once, then twice, before swirling his tongue against my clit. He sucks me into his mouth, lightly pulling and then letting go. No one has ever done that to me before, and fuck, it feels good. He flicks his tongue against me, and I buck slightly. He inserts a finger, then another, and finds my g-spot quickly. He runs his fingers over it vigorously, before placing his mouth on me once more.

My hips swirl uncontrollably against him. I am so close. He thrusts his fingers into me harder and faster, and as I tense with my orgasm, pulls them out to rub furiously against my clit. I feel myself release a rush of wetness as I arch back, my body trembling as I come hard.

My body relaxes as I come down from the intense feeling. I open my eyes and find him smiling. "Have you ever done that before?" he asks me.

I give him a confused look before I glance down and see the wetness against the sheets. I did that? I look at him and shake my head no, not yet feeling coherent enough to speak. He runs his hand over my stomach and chest before leaning down to run his tongue over mine. I taste myself.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about me. I'll have my fun soon enough." He stands to go to the desk and walks back over, tearing a foil packet open with his teeth. He rolls on the condom slowly as he sits on his heels between my legs. "What's your favorite position?" he asks me as he strokes himself unabashedly.

I stare at his cock, desperately wanting to feel it inside me. "All of them," I say.

He chuckles. "Good answer."

He rolls on the condom and spreads my legs wider. He stares me in the eyes as he flexes his hips, rubbing himself against my opening a few times before he pushes himself in slowly. I moan as I stretch to accommodate him. I look back to him and whimper as he sinks to the hilt. How all of that fit inside me, I have no idea, but he feels amazing.

He moves slowly at first, letting me get used to his presence. I stare as he slides in and out of me, still in disbelief that I was able to have the opportunity to experience him for myself.

"Does that feel okay?" he asks me. I look back at him and nod breathlessly. "Good."

He runs his hands over my waist and breasts, massaging my skin and increasing my pleasure. He leans forward and sucks my nipple into his mouth as plunges into me deeply. The combination is too much, and I toss my head back as I moan. He lifts my legs higher and leans over to lie on top of me, kissing me, and I feel myself begin to quiver. I place my hands behind his head, keeping him close.

He pounds into me, as his tongue slides languidly over mine. My legs are on his arms, and he is deep inside me, rubbing himself vigorously over my most sensitive, pleasurable areas. My pussy clenches and he moans. "Fuck, if you keep squeezing me like that I'm gonna lose it, baby."

Hearing him talk dirty only makes me do it again. He groans and looks down at me as if he's scolding me, and starts to thrust faster.

"Can you come like this?"

"Yeah," I say against his mouth as we both pant.

"Yeah? You need help?"

"No, just keep fucking me," I whine. "Just like that!"

My fingers dig into the back of his neck and shoulder as I start to tense. I feel myself clench again, and again, and hearing his moans push me further until I explode. I arch my back as I come, moaning so loud I nearly scream. He leans up to his hands again, as he slams into me harder and faster. I hear him moan painfully, and after a few thrusts, he stills.

I look up to see the orgasm turn his face into a gorgeously twisted thing of beauty. I quiver again, as if reliving my own orgasm. He looks down at me and grins devilishly.

_____

A/N: Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your library if you want more!