13 : Savoring Him

The following chapter contains explicit material intended for an 18+ audience ONLY

_____

"Ah!" I nearly scream. Mickey has me pressed against the wall, standing on my knees. He tilts my hips back to him, rubbing a hand over my lower stomach and between my legs as he slams into me over and over and over at a punishing pace. It's much shallower this way, but he's hitting my g-spot like a torpedo. My shirt is still on, and my panties are around my knees. He meant it to be quick.

"Take. It. You. Little. Bitch!" Mickey says in time with his thrusts. He has discovered my dirty secret of liking it rough from behind while being called derogatory names. It makes me insanely hot.

My moans have turned into a strange combination of whining and squealing, but I don't care. It feels so fucking good.

My legs tremble like leaves as I try to allow myself to climax without crumbing into a heap. I call out loudly, as he hits my g-spot over and over in even succession. He grabs the back of my neck firmly, but gently, and presses me hard against the wall. His dominance makes me tense, his firm grasp relieves the worry that I will fall, and I go over the edge.

"Ah!" I come hard, tensing and releasing around him as my body shakes uncontrollably. I feel Mickey loosen his grip, and I fall to the bed.

As I start to come down from my high, I open my eyes to see Mickey straddling me and removing the condom. I lift up my shirt, and watch him stroke himself furiously, biting his lip between his panting. He spurts warmly onto my chest, breasts and stomach.

He sits back on his heels, catching his breath. "You proud of yourself?" I ask him.

He looks down at me and grins happily. "You liked it." I did.

He climbs off the bed and walks into the bathroom. "Are you going to clean up your mess?" I call after him. He leans out of the door with a mischievous smile, and throws me a towel before closing the door.

I wipe myself off, sighing away the last of my pleasurable fog. I pull up my panties and straighten my shirt, and then immediately lean down to grab my laptop.

I let Mickey take my car to go to the factory after he dropped me off at school, but my stupid classmates can never do anything on my schedule. They didn't finish by the time he picked me up, and I was left to finish assembling a lab report turn it in online by tonight.

Mickey walks out of the bathroom, and sits on the bed beside me. After a moment, I glance over at him and he smiles flirtatiously. "I leave you alone for two minutes and you're already studying?" he asks. I chuckle. "When are you going to be done?" he whines playfully, trying to annoy me.

"Soon." I copy the information from my teammates into mine, reformat it, and checked that the sources are cited correctly. This shouldn't take long.