05 : Appeasing Him

I can't believe that happened

I can't believe that happened. I can't believe I just fucked Mickey Vale.

He eases in and out of me slowly just a few more times before withdrawing, and I feel empty without him. He rolls to the side and flops to his back with a contented sigh. As he removes the condom, I breathe deeply, coming to terms with the intensity of what just happened. I realize what is going to happen seconds before I start to cry. I hide my face in my hands.

He moves over to me quickly. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No," I sob, but then start to laugh. I wipe my eyes and smile up at him. "That was just really beautiful and amazing and I don't know why I'm crying about it." He laughs and then lies down next to me.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened, baby," he jokes teasingly. He wipes my cheek with the back of his fingers and then kisses it lightly.

"I know," I laugh. I wave my hands in the air as if I'm telling my emotions to go away. "I'm done, I'm done. I swear. Sorry about that." I sit up, dry my eyes and brush my fingers through my unruly hair. He lies back and places a hand behind his head, displaying his amazing physique. I can't believe I just had sex with that. It makes me want to cry again.

"You're so fucking cute," he says. I shoot him an incredulous look. He smiles playfully. "Like, the cutest ever," he insists.

I laugh and then get up to find my discarded clothes. I grab my bra and panties from the floor and put them on quickly, overly aware that he is watching me. My head is still foggy from the mind-blowing event, but I feel lighter, accomplished. Satisfied.

"Thank you," he says quietly. I look back to find him lying there, just watching me. 

I smile. "No, thank you."

"I almost never get to have sex for fun. Especially sex that good." I stare at him until my cheeks start to warm, and then turn back to keep redressing. "You would be absolutely amazing on my Tumblr."

"What?"

He rolls to his side and leans his head on a hand. "You take it like a pro. Plus you're gorgeous."

"Now I know you're lying," I say as I put my dress back on. "Zip me up?"

He stands and walks over to me, still naked. I lift my hair, twisting it back into a loose bun. I get goosebumps as he slides the zipper up slowly. He places a kiss the nape of my neck and I shiver. "Come back tonight," he whispers against my skin. I feel my heart jump in my chest.

I turn to look at him as I fasten my hair tie. His eyes dance over my fully-clothed body dreamily as if he is reminiscing. "Really?"

His eyes bounce up to mine. "Really."

I sigh. "There's no way I can sneak back in. I'll probably already get busted for spending so much time in here today."

"I'll make it worth your while." He stares me in the eyes, giving me that sexy, sexy smile. "I promise."

I know better than to give in, but it is so hard when he's looking at me like that. "Mickey, I really can't. You're irresistible, really, but I can't let you record us."

"Why not?"

"Because a hundred thousand people will see it."

"Four hundred thousand, if I don't tweet about it," he says matter-of-factly with a playful grin. My heart drops at the thought. "Don't disrespect my loyal fan base."

I should know that, I'm part of it. "You're not helping your case."

"Penelope," he growls. I never told him my name. I guess the dress he took off me did. I look down at the stupid cursive on the chest pocket. He steps forward and places his hands on my cheeks, tilting my head up so I look into his eyes. "I will do anything you want if you say 'yes'."

I feel myself blush again, and I hate myself for it. "I bet you say that to all the girls that slip and fall on your dick."

He laughs and removes his hands to cover his mouth. He sighs and shakes his head at me. His wide smile makes his dark eyes squint slightly, making his handsome face look soft and kind. "Then how about this. I give you my number, and you text me when you change your mind in five minutes."

I stifle my laugh and purse my lips at him to hide my smile. He is unbearably charming. I roll my eyes at him playfully, pull out my phone, unlock it, and hand it to him.

He smiles as he taps his information. I hear the sent message sound, followed by a chime. It looks like he has my number now too. He hands my phone back to me, then turns and leans towards the desk. "I'll be back tonight around eight." He holds a key card out to me. "You can come by anytime after that."

I scoff. "You realize I never said 'yes', right?"

He grins. "You realize you never said 'no' either," he quips back. "Right?"

He cocks an eyebrow and lifts the key card towards me once more. I hesitate for a few moments, but then take the key from his hand. He smiles as I turn to leave.

"See you tonight, Penelope," he calls after me.

I leave the room, closing the door behind me, telling myself I won't be coming back. But I know that's a lie.

_____

A/N: Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your library if you want more!