12 : Expecting Him

The following chapter contains explicit material intended for an 18+ audience ONLY

_____

I stare at my nearly naked body in the changing room mirror, running my hands slowly over my skin, wishing they were Mickey's instead. He will be here soon, and I am nearly sick with anticipation. My hands shake with the adrenaline coursing through my veins. He sent me a text when he boarded the plane nearly an hour ago, and now it was just countdown until he would be inside me again. I shiver excitedly, and then put on my pants and sweater.

I hang up my uniform in my cubby and put on my coat. I walk down the hall to leave, seeing Maria G chatting up Terry in the office. I tried to slip past unnoticed, but I was caught anyway. "Leaving already?" Travis asks me. Dammit.

"Yeah, I ... I have a friend coming into town." He lingers without saying anything.

"She asked to leave early today, bro. Don't you remember?" I turn to see Terry coming over, Maria G trotting after him like a pretty, brunette puppy. They are either fucking or about to start.

The four of us are about the same age, but I still find it bothersome that they keep trying to have a relationship with me outside of the hotel. I don't like any of them.

"Penny never takes time off. This is a special kind of friend," Maria G quips. She winks a blue eye at me and I want to slap her.

"You'll have to ask her to dinner some other time," Terry jokes at his brother's expense. He's the mean one of the two, for sure, but at least he gets to the point.

"Oh," Travis says, looking disappointed. I really don't have time for this shit right now.

"Yeah, so ... See you guys tomorrow!" I run past them before it can turn into another drawn-out, awkward conversation. I sprint to my car, praying the little rust bucket starts. When it does, I kiss the steering wheel. At least something in this place wants me to get laid.

♡♡♡

I made it home and vigorously cleaned my apartment. It was spotless to begin with, it always is, but I was nervous for him to see it. They advertised it as "bohemian chic" when really they meant "dingy squalor". I didn't want to give Mickey a reason to flee to a hotel rather than staying with me, so I was doing my best to make it seem inviting. That, and I needed something to keep my nerves at bay. When I finally hear the knock on the door, my skin prickles with excitement. He's here.

I open the door, and there he is in all his glory. Mickey stands with his hands in the pockets of his fitted pants, hiding his body beneath a tight, white t-shirt and heavy, stylish jacket. His dark hair is cut short on the sides, the long middle falling carelessly into his face. His beautiful mouth curves into a sexy smile.

"Hi," I manage to say finally. My heart beats nervously as I step to the side and he walks in silently. I close the door behind him. "Sorry it's so cold out there. How was your flight?"

He doesn't respond, his heavy eyes scanning over my entire body. He grins seductively before pushing me backward and pinning me against the wall.

My breathing instantly shallows as my body craves every sensation he is capable of giving me. He presses his body against mine and kisses me passionately. His lips are deft and perfect against mine, his tongue smooth and delicious. I place my hands at his cheeks, wanting him even closer. I missed this.

He leans away and pulls my sweater up and off over my head, and then unfastens my bra quickly. He reaches down and unbuttons my pants. I push his jacket off his shoulders and then pull up on the hem of his shirt. He helps me remove it, exposing his perfect body to me as I furiously unfasten his belt and unzip his fly.

When I try to reach for him, he takes my hands and pins them over my head. I stare into his eyes as he looks at me hungrily, taking control and making my body come alive. He moves both of my wrists into a single hand, keeping them pinned against the wall as he slides the other down my stomach and into my pants.

He rubs his fingers against my sensitive clit as he leans down and teases my nipple with his tongue and lips, the intense combination making my entire body tremble. I'm getting close already. I grind my hips against his fingers, trying to increase the sensation. When I feel myself start to tense, he stops.

I look at him and pout, and he grins mischievously. He lets go of my wrists then pulls my pants down my legs. I remove them from my ankles as he takes a condom from his pocket and removes his pants as well. He steps forward and kisses me again. I feel him roll the condom on before he reaches down and hooks my leg around his waist.

He stares me in the eyes as he pushes himself inside me slowly, making me whimper as he stretches me deliciously. He grips my ass with both hands and lifts me from the floor.

My fingers dig into the skin at his shoulders as I feel him deep inside me. He thrusts into me quickly and roughly, the back of my hips hitting the wall as his body slaps against my sensitive entrance, the impact releasing a reverberating wave of pleasure that makes me gasp each time. He repeats it over and over, faster and faster until I start to quiver. He moans in my ear before catching it with his teeth, and I lose it. 

I come hard and slow, calling out loudly as my pussy clenches a slow, satisfying pattern around him. He hums happily.

He sets me down onto wobbly legs and I stumble. He directs my fall to the couch, laying me on my back. He climbs between my legs, lifting my hips up to him before pushing himself into me once more. I arch my back as I moan, feeling every inch of him slide against my overly sensitive walls.

He stands on one knee, his other foot on the ground, pulling my hips towards him every time he pumps. I spread my legs wider for him, draping one over the back of the couch, and propping the other on the coffee table for stability. We must look like ravenous animals, feverishly fucking on the couch with our legs awry, but I don't care.

He stares down at me as he rubs himself perfectly over my most sensitive spots, and it makes me clench around him. When he tosses his head back and moans, I know I'm going to lose it again. I reach down, rubbing myself as I push my hips against his, matching his rhythm. We grind together, our moans mixing rhythmically as the friction sends waves of pleasure intensely through me.

I can't keep myself together anymore. "Oh ... fuck! Mickey!" I yell. I tense hard as I come, my whole body shaking, my legs curling as I do. He thrusts just a few more times, groaning painfully as he comes.

I look up and watch him as he slows his thrusts to a stop, his face still twisted into a gorgeously tense expression. He drops my hips slowly, catching himself as he starts to collapse with his fatigue. He lies atop me, wrapping his arms around my middle.

He turns his head and looks me in the eyes with a jovial smile. "Hi," he says.

I laugh, pulling his sweaty neck and shoulders into a hug. "Hi!"

_____

A/N: Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your library if you want more!