Dean x Reader//Momma's Boy

Song of choice: Sweet Home Alabama- Lynrd Skynrd

Imagine: Dean meeting your parents

Requested by __YaraM__

"Dean, don't be nervous." You soothed, placing a hand on his shoulder as a comforting gesture. He shrugged and leaned back against the kitchen counter, a huge sigh leaving his mouth. You giggled and sat back with him and let him wrap his arm around your shoulders.

"I'm afraid they won't like me." He murmured, running a hand through his sandy hair. You rolled your eyes and pulled on his ear, causing him to yelp and turn his sparkling eyes toward you.

"They will, you idiot. My parents love everybody." Once again, Dean sighed and laid his head against your shoulder. You giggled as he nuzzled into the nook between your neck and your shoulder. Dean groaned, his scorching breath tickling the soft skin of your neck. You sighed and closed your eyes, both of you sitting in silence. "Dean," you spoke after a moment, "you don't need to worry. They will absolutely love you." He glanced up.

"Are you sure?" You smiled, getting lost in his constellation freckles.

"I'm positive." He took in a heavy breath and nodded curtly before grabbing Baby's keys off the wall. Dean swung them once in his hand and gave you his signature smirk with a bit of worry.

"Well, let's head out then. We're a long way from your hometown." You hmphed in satisfaction and skipped over to him, wrapping your hand around his.

"So, you ready?" You queried as the both of you came to a stop in front of your door. Dean closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and rang the doorbell. The purple door opened after only seconds, and the both of you heard a squeal before you were attacked with hugs.

"Oh, how I missed my child! And my child's hubby! How wonderful!" Your mom chimed as she pinched Dean's cheeks after she finished with yours. "You're so handsome; I can't believe my baby scored someone like this." You swatted at your mom and huffed.

"Mom!" She only chuckled and winked before letting the both of you in to the smell of lilac and apple pie that did not go well together. You covered a cough by clearing your throat and followed your mom into the kitchen, pulling a dazed Dean along.

"Your life supplier isn't home yet, but he will be soon." Your mom stated as she pulled on some oven mitts and pulled out a burnt pie. She grimaced and set it down on the stove with a clang. "You guys okay with takeout? I tried to make dinner, but that didn't turn out." She glanced towards the pile of ash covered dishes in the sink and shuddered before waving her hand. "I'll let your supplier take care of that." She quickly turned toward Dean with a shit-eating grin on her face. "So, sweetheart, have you guys done the diddly-doo yet?" You choked on spit and watched Dean struggle for an answer with comically wide eyes.

"We have not! Why would you ask that?" You exclaimed, horrified. Your mom simply chuckled and pat Dean on the shoulder.

"I need to know if my womb child is going to have some of her own pink, screaming babies sometime soon." She wrinkled her nose. "You know, she was an ugly baby." She told Dean. He chuckled and raised an eyebrow at you as you pouted.

"I was not an ugly baby...I was just fat." You muttered defiantly, crossing your arms before turning to Dean with wide eyes. "I swear I wasn't." He simply ruffled your hair.

"I never knew such a pretty thing could come out of an ugly baby." He joked, nudging your shoulder. Your mom held out a hand for a fist bump and Dean supplied.

"Ugh, this was a terrible idea." You huffed before stomping out of the kitchen and into the sitting room. Once you flopped down, you covered your eyes. "This is going to be a long weekend.
-

I hope you like this! It's kind of short, but it's filled with funny stuff. I decided to write the mom as someone I am going to be when I'm older and have fifteen cats that are all my babies.

Anyways, hope this was worth your time and was 11/10!!

stay thirsty my memes,
noelle