Winchesters x Reader//The Amazing Vacation That Turned Out Not So Amazing

Song of choice: The Internet Is Here- Dan and Phil

Imagine: your vacation to Britain ended up short as two youtubers you crossed paths with ended up being possessed by demons.

Requested by Abby_B_13

a/n: I made it so they're in Britain instead because I really wanted to write Dean trying to have a British accent.

This was your idea. The Winchesters haven't had a break from saving the world for such a long time and considering what just went down, you thought they might need a little break. Of course, the two were reluctant at first. However, once you were there, they started to like the idea quite a lot more.

"Well, bloody hell, this place is swell! Right, chap?" You rolled your eyes and slapped Dean on the shoulder. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Dean smiled dorkily before going over to a gift shop next to the baggage claim to get food.

"Sam, do you think he's going to talk in that horrendous accent to actual British people?" You questioned, eyes searching for your bags. The younger Winchester shrugged and picked up Dean's bag.

"Probably," he responded softly, "he's Dean after all." You groaned and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"That's just lovely." Sam laughed and grabbed your bags, his showing up seconds later. Suddenly, you heard a loud 'buzz off' and saw Dean get shooed out of the gift shop with junk food in his arms. "What did you do?" You questioned as he came to a stand next to you, handing you some food as he picked up his bag.

"I just asked the guy what he thought of my accent. I think I offended him." He stated with a shrug as he began to walk to the exit of the airport. You glanced at Sam who had a look of wanting to laugh but also wanting to punch his brother in the face.

"This is going to be a long trip." 

After what felt like hours, you finally hailed a cab to drive you to the hotel the three of you were staying at. It was near the London Eye, which made a giddy expression come across your face as you thought of all the tourism you could do. "This is going to be so much fun!" You voiced as you got out of the cab in a flurry of excitement. Sam chuckled at your childlike nature before following Dean into the building. As you went to follow them, you bumped into a tall man wearing all black. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" You apologized before stopping dead in your tracks as his eyes flicked black a second. Sneakily, you grabbed his wallet for an ID as he walked past you.

"Um, yikes." When you made it into the elevator with the boys, you pulled out his wallet. Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Why did you pick pocket someone?" He queried as you stared at the man's ID. With a nervous chuckle, you responded.

"I know we're on vacation, but that guy was definitely being possessed." Sam furrowed his eyebrows and stepped out of the elevator as the doors opened to your floor.

"Wouldn't the British Men of Letters take care of that, though?" You and Dean nodded. Sam sighed and opened the door to your expansive room which had a window facing the London Eye. However, you couldn't focus on it and admire the beauty as you pulled out your laptop and searched up the possessed man.

"Guys, look at this." You called with wide eyes as the two Winchesters came to look over your shoulder at the screen. "This guy is pretty famous on YouTube." You started going through his videos to see if his personality had changed for an estimate on how long he has been possessed as the boys milled around the room. "Sam, could you try and find out where this guy lives? He has that info locked up pretty well."