Sam x Reader//Awkward Situations

Song of choice: Human- Orla Gartland

Imagine: butt dialing Dean and him listening in on... something.

Requested by KyralDK_

A/N: there's no actual smut, but it is implied.

"So, if you could have anything in the world, what would you have?" You giggled out, fingers playing with his necklace. Your head was on his chest as the two of you watched the clouds from the hood of the Impala. Sam shifted his eyes from the sky to you, curled up in his side, your body hugging his flannel that you 'borrowed.'

"I already have everything I need." He responded with a grin evident in his ginger voice. You let out a small whine and brought your glare to him, moving slightly so you could cross your arms. "What? What did I do?" Sam was laughing breathily as he watched you.

"You responded with something cute and now what I was going to say isn't as sappy as your sappiness." You pulled out your bottom lip in a pout, prompting Sam to lean forward and peck them, leaving the taste of coffee and lavender lingering on your lips. 

"What were you going to say?" He pulled out an amused smirk, causing your eyes to go downcast. 

"If I could have anything in the world, I would have a pet cloud." You mumbled, cheeks going rosy. Sam smiled and watched with curious eyes as you glanced back up at him.

"That's adorable." He stated, leaning forward to capture your lips in a kiss. You raised up a hand to cup his cheek, shifting to sit up so you would be more comfortable. In the quiet of the empty wheat field, you thought you heard the sound of a phone dialing, but you deemed it to only be a trick of the ears. You ignored the sound and let Sam wisp his fingers over your stomach before placing his hand around your waist and pulling you down, releasing a squeal from you.

"Y/N? What's going on?" Dean mumbled through a mouthful of pie as he sat at the kitchen table, three miles from where you two were at. He heard a giggle and soft pants. Dean wrinkled his nose and ended the call, placing his phone as far away from him as possible, hoping that would remove him from the situation of you butt dialing him. 

It was dark by the time the two of you got home, swollen lips and still a ball of tangled limbs as you both set camp in Sam's room, sleep the only thing on your minds. The two of you were too dreary to realize that the kitchen light was still on. In the middle of the room sat Dean, eyes checking his phone for the time as he finished up the last bit of pie. "Wow, they got home early." He murmured, standing up to go wash his plate. Dean turned off the light and made his way to Sam's room, peeking his head in to see your sleeping figures. "Psst," he whispered, knocking softly on the frame of the door, "are you guys awake?"

"We are now." Your soft voice spoke as you sat up and rubbed your eyes with a yawn. "What do you want?" Dean smirked and wiggled his eyebrows in the darkness, not expecting for the two of you to see.

"Was it a kinky thing?" He got a pillow thrown at him by you that he easily dodged. Even through the blinding darkness, he could see your ice cold glare on him.

"Don't you think it's a bit contradicting to kink shame when you're the one who has a list of kinks under his mattress?" Dean booked it out of there, slamming your door shut as he tried to block out your words. Sam chuckled and wrapped an arm around you as you laid back down.

"When did you find out about that?" You shrugged and nuzzled your head into his shoulder.

"Just now." Sam rolled his eyes and pecked you on the cheek, the two of you closing your eyes and finally resting the night away as Dean burned everything in his room that you could use as blackmail.
-

Sorry it's not exactly like your request! I kind of just ran with it. 

stay thirsty my memes,
noelle