Sam x Reader//Forgiven

Song of Choice: Demons- Imagine Dragons

Imagine: Lucifer kidnaps you because of the jealousy he has for Sam.

Requested by ninjalove923

Your eyes felt heavy and your throat was burning as you awoke. With slow movements, you sat up from your slumped position, nearly vomiting from the way the room was spinning. You whimpered at the pain in your ankle and felt the cold metal of shackles covering your wrists. "So, it looks like you're finally awake." A voice spoke, humor lilting their voice.

"Lucifer," you hissed, lifting your head with a struggle, "thought I'd never have the pleasure of meeting you again." Your voice dripped with sarcasm, bouncing off the walls of the cell-like room you were in. He chuckled and came out of the shadows, eyes glinting with mischief. Lucifer gave you a once over as you did him, taking in his flannel and jeans. Work boots adorned his feet and you couldn't help but to think that he was dressed exactly like Sam.

"You've looked better, Y/N." He stated simply, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall behind him. You scoffed and rolled your eyes, shifting yourself into a more comfortable position. The shackles clinked against their chains as you raised your arms with a questioning gaze.

"Why did you shackle me? You know I love being in your company." You couldn't help the bitterness that slipped into your voice, clashing with the cold atmosphere around you. The blond laughed once again and moved forward, taking your chin in his hands.

"I've tried before, but you always seem to try and escape." He pat your cheek and licked his lips with a snake tongue that made shivers flit down your spine.

"Well," you chuckled dryly, "if you didn't keep kidnapping me, then we wouldn't have a problem." He flinched back at the venom in your voice, blushing in embarrassment as he watched you smirk.

"You could have it all, Y/N. Why do you always choose him over me?" Lucifer had a hint of sadness in his eyes, but you didn't care. What he did to the world, to the angels, and to anything beyond, was not forgivable.

"You're tainted, Lucifer." You bared your teeth, leaning forward menacingly. "Nobody would ever want to be around you with the way that you are and will always continue to be. You are sick, you are vile, and most of all, you are weak." You heard a scream in the distance and watched how his eyes turned red, his fists clenching and turning to white. However, another screech, this time louder, penetrated the air before he could reply. The door to the room you were in creaked open and there stood Sam, murder in his eyes and dripping blood covering his demon knife like he just dipped it into a bucket of red paint.

"Sam, it was about time!" Lucifer cheered, eyes turning back to their normal azure. "It took you much longer this time." The younger Winchester tilted his head and gave the ex-archangel a half shrug.

"Get away from them." He growled, fingers gripping tightly onto his knife. A figure came to stand behind him, which you recognized as Dean. His knife was also covered in scarlet as well as his clothes. Dean leaned against the door frame, eyes watching Lucifer like a hungry hawk, yet he kept his mouth shut. This was between Sam and Lucifer, not all three of them.

"Or what?" Sam smirked.

"Or this." Suddenly, white light filled the room, so bright that you had to shut your eyes. You softly whispered angels, knowing the blueish color that was surrounding Lucifer. He disappeared by snapping his fingers, pain evident on his face. "Are you alright?" Sam was suddenly in front of you, cradling your face in his palms. You nodded and smiled gently, watching as he took of your shackles with shaking hands.

"I'm fine Sam, I swear." You reassured him, noticing his hands slow their frenzy and the shake fade away. He was nervous and all for you. Once your shackles were off, he pulled you into his arms and squeezed you tight, kissing you on the forehead and then the cheek before finally settling on your lips.

"You need to stop scaring me." He whispered, the bouncy breaths from his chuckles hitting your face with warm peppermint.

"I'm sorry." Sam shook his head and pecked your lips again, eyes meeting yours when he pulled back away.

"It's not your fault, doll." He took in a deep shuddering breath, pressing his forehead against yours as he closed his eyes. "We'll get him for real some time, I promise you." You nodded and sighed in content, happy to be in his arms.

"Um, could we go get some burgers?"
-

HAHHAHHAHHAHHA you're welcome :))))))))))))))))))))

This was really fun to write!! I love writing for Sam (he's such a bean).

On other news, I'm going to attempt to make a mercy (overwatch) cosplay and a keith kogane (voltron) cosplay because why??? not??? ANddddd, my friend DatSwagMaster69 are going to make a pretty cool youtube channel. We just actually have to get started...

oops?

stay thirsty my memes,
noelle