Jacob Frye X Reader

This is my first attempt at writing, criticism is welcomed and requests no smut please, enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Quickened steps, racing heartbeat, heavy breathing. A figure darting from one alley way to the next using the shadows of the night as cover. Continually turning left, right and backwards just to make sure they're not followed. Heading towards the most dangerous part of London; Whitechapel.

Music n laughter could be heard from a distant, certainly what one could expect coming from the livelihood of a bar. The chatter, the music n the laughter growing louder as the figure came closer to the said bar. Stepping in instantly the figure was hit with the smell of booze, people dancing others drunk and others sitting in groups sharing tales with each other never seeming to even notice the presence of the figure.

Searching through the crowd the figure's eyes landed on a certain table at the back of the bar. Slowly the figure walked towards it. At the table sat six men, five of them were dressed in the same green uniforms but one in particular was dressed different from the others seemingly the leader. He wore a black over coat at the top and underneath was a white shirt unbuttoned at the top with a green vest but what made him distinct was the top hat that was seated in front of him on top of the table.

The men were drinking and chatting away enjoying themselves, the presence of the figure was noticed as it approached the table were the men were seated. The chatter died down as all eyes were on the figure.

"I am looking for Mr Frye", a soft feminine tone came from the figure. The man wearing an over coat replied, "And who might you be?". The figure reached their hands up to pull down the hood which was used to conceal their identity. "Pardon my intrusion",  said a (s/c) lady with (e/c) and (h/l) (h/c),"My name is (y/f/n) (y/l/n) I heard that Mr Frye would be able to aid me in a predicament I find myself in". The same man stood up and replied again with a smirk,"Well Ms (y/l/n) how can I be of service to you?!".