Jacob Frye X Reader

Stepping out of the train your feet landed on the platform gazing around you are astonished by how many people there are that you've seen all at once in your life. Finally you were in London and so very exited to start your adventure in this city, now to find your uncle he said he would be here to pick you up. Standing quite awkwardly with your two suitcases and looking around for your uncle you see a man wearing a black overcoat and a top hat walking towards you. He seemed to be looking straight at you, as he came closer you could see underneath his coat he was wearing a green vest with a white shirt and a red tie but he left his top button open...how peculiar. He stopped in front of you, "Miss (L/N) my name is Jacob Frye, Aleck asked me to pick you up for him he's uhh he was unable to come here himself", the man said. You could not help but stare at him he was a bit taller than you with brown eyes and a scar in his right brow ( forgive me if got it wrong 😅).
"I'm sorry who...", you whispered a reply, swallowing dryly. He raised his brow, "Aleck your uncle...he is your uncle right?!", he sounded a bit amused. You mentally scolded yourself for being so flustered by this man. Looking down at your feet whilst clearing your throat trying to find some ounce of confidence you looked back at him, "Forgive me Mr Frye but how can I be certain that it was indeed my uncle that send you", you said thankful that your voice did not fail you this time. He simply chuckled and said, "He did say you would ask that so...", he reached for an envelope inside the pocket of his coat and handed it to you, "...he gave me this to give it you". You took it and read it. It was indeed from your uncle, you recognized his handwriting.
"Very well then".
He took your cases and gestured for you to follow him. You both walked out of the train station and the was a carriage waiting for you the driver was wearing a green jacket he tipped his hat in greeting. Jacob placed your suitcases and helped you inside the carriage before entering himself, once he closed the door he hit the side of the carriage and you started moving.

That was over six months ago and you very much enjoy Jacob's company seeming as you have grown close. You met his twin sister Evie and even learned of their profession but that did not scare you one bit because they were making a difference here in London. Jacob's gang the Rooks cleaned the streets by fighting the Blighters. He was very sweet, kind, reckless, a bit cocky, quite the flirt but his heart was in the right place and you could not help but fall for him. Speaking of which he was walking you home after a celebratory night at the bar with his Rooks they just won another territory from the Blighters. The rooks were a lively bunch and you loved spending time with them too.
"What are you thinking of love?!", Jacob's voice pulled you out of your thoughts. He had wrapped his arms over your shoulder bringing you closer to him that you could even smell his scent. "Just thinking of the first time we met", you said looking up at him only to find him looking back at you with those brown gems of his you could not help the blush that creped up on your cheeks but you'll just blame that on the alcohol.
He smirked, "Oh yes I remember that very well you seemed not to trust me one bit".

"How could I you were basically just a stranger to me. For all I know you were there to kidnapped me in exchange for my uncle's inventions".

"Yes I do admit Aleck comes up with pretty much interesting things but I wouldn't go so far as that".

"I had no way of knowing that".

Jacob laughed eliciting a laughter of your own to blend with his.
"Though honestly I could not believe you were related to Aleck", he said. You looked at him slightly taken aback, "Why is that?!".
"Well for starters you are very beautiful in contrast to your uncle", he said grinning. Feeling your cheeks heating up again you lightly punched his stomach, "Stop that".
He laughed at your antics, "What its true". You simply opted to ignore him looking at your surroundings you realized that you were already at your uncles work shop that's where you've been staying with him. Wiggling out of Jacob's grip who's laughter had died down to a chuckle you walked up to the door Jacob right was behind you. He held your arms and turn you away from the door to face him.
"You're not mad at me are you...for saying that...", he asked sounding quite seriously concern written all over his face.
"No I'm not mad...I'm just tired and its really late".
His grin returned and he reached out to tuck a stray hair behind your ear, "Good then but I really meant it when I said your beautiful". Your breath caught in your throat when you felt his lips on yours and you responded in kind. He pulled back a grin still plastered on his face, "Goodnight then miss (L/N)", he turned and walked back towards the sidewalk leaving you standing at the door gripping the handle for support unable to formulate a coherent thought. Turning the handle and entering the shop a smile made its way to your lips, "Goodnight Mr Frye", you whispered.