Jacob Fyre X Reader part 2

This is the second part from the very first Jacob and Reader, hope y'all enjoy it.
-----------------------------------------------------

"I am looking for Mr Frye", a soft feminine tone came from the figure. The man wearing an over coat replied, "And who might you be?". The figure reached their hands up to pull down the hood which was used to conceal their identity. "Pardon my intrusion",  said a (s/c) lady with (e/c) and (h/l) (h/c),"My name is (y/f/n) (y/l/n) I heard that Mr Frye would be able to aid me in a predicament I find myself in". The same man stood up and replied again with a smirk,"Well Ms (y/l/n) how can I be of service to you?!".

Ms (Y/l/n) and Mr Frye got inside a carriage driven by a Rook who thankfully was not drunk. Ms (Y/l/n) started to explain to Mr Frye about her predicament, why she risked her safety to get to him in the middle of the night.
"Mr Frye", she began, "I truly apologize for disturbing your night but...", she stopped to catch her breath, "I did not know what else to do, Detective inspector Abberline said you were the only one who could help me". Mr Frye could see the woman's calm demeanor begin to falter as her voice began to tremble as well as her hands. He tried to sooth her by holding her hands thumbs softly caressing the back of her hands whilst trying to figure out what happened that made her so afraid to reach out for his help. "Tell me what happened Ms (Y/l/n)", he asked softly all the while the carriage kept on jostling a few times on the cobblestone. "My uncle he...he owns his own business a-and oh! Mr Frye they took him...they took him there was blood and everything was shattered oh I hope to God that he is still alive", she began to sob Mr Frye tried to console her, "You need to calm down...Ms (Y/l/n) please I need you to calm down...and tell me who took your uncle". Ms (Y/l/n) tried to calm herself breathing deeply through her noise and slowly out her mouth. "They wanted my uncle to pay them for-for...uhm protection but he refused so they harassed him broke into his shop and...", she wiped the tears that had fell from her eyes, "Mr Frye I assure you he never asked for their so called protection he wanted nothing to do with the Blighters but they would not leave us in peace". Mr Frye's blood ran cold when he heard that it was the Blighters that took her uncle. "Please bring him back even if....even if he is dead so I can...so I could bury him", she pleaded. The carriage had stopped at Ms (Y/l/n)'s home Mr Frye took her inside and assured her that he would help, "Try to think positively Ms (Y/l/n) please, in the mean time you have to stay here for your safety I will have some of my Rooks stand guard and I will go look for your uncle", Mr Frye reassured and Ms (Y/l/n) just nodded.

Jacob ran across the roof tops desperate to find Ms (Y/l/n)'s uncle. He had informed his Rooks to be on the lookout and report back if any of them found clues to the abducted uncle. He also left some of the Rooks to guard Ms (Y/l/n) in case the Blighters decided to return to hurt her. Three days passed and there was still no sign of the uncle. Jacob was getting frustrated with the lack of progress so much that he would beat to a pulp any Blighter member who unluckily crossed his path in search of answers. He dared not show his face to Ms (Y/l/n)'s home only passing on the massage to her through his Rooks.

Soon Jacob got a tipoff to where Ms (Y/l/n)'s uncle might be, it could very well be a trap but he was willing to risk it and check out the location for he did not want to leave any stone unturned. So he went to the location with some of his Rooks. Upon reaching said location his suspicions were correct for an ambush awaited them. Jacob fought the Blighters along side his Rooks, just when the Blighters thought they had the upper hand more Rooks arrived as backup greatly outnumbering the Blighters. This gave Jacob the opportunity to slip away from the fight outside so that he could enter the seemingly abandoned house. He entered through the window landing on the hallway where two Blighters were stood guard at a door. Before any of them could move Jacob had already thrown two throwing knives at them killing them instantly. He walked to the door and threw it open seeing a man possibly in his middle forties tied up, beaten and he walked to him seeing more bruises on his face as he placed his fingers to the man's neck to feel a faint pulse, he must be unconscious also probably dehydrated. He needed help quickly. Jacob could not see his face clearly because of the swollen eye but he suspected that this was indeed Ms (Y/l/n)'s uncle. As he picked the man up he realized it has gotten quiet outside, he carefully reached the door leading to the outside and opened it seeing that his Rooks had defeated the Blighters. He quickly ordered that they get a carriage to take the man to Ms Nightingale and for one of them to call Ms (Y/l/n).

Ms (Y/l/n) arrived at the hospital getting inside to find Mr Frye. He led her to where the man was sleeping still unconscious. Ms ( Y/l/n) gasped when she saw that it was in fact her uncle. She turned to Mr Frye who spoke first, "Ms Nightingale said that he will be alright just needed to clean and dress his wounds and keep him hydrated", Mr Frye said holding his top hat nervously in his hands. Ms (Y/l/n) practically threw herself at Mr Frye embracing him in a hug startling the man with tears rolling down her eyes not caring what anyone might think. "Thank you so much Mr Frye for bringing my uncle home. Thank you!!!"