Bayek X Reader

527 reads wow I am so happy you guys thanks for the support 😆😆😆❤❤❤
*****""""""""""""""""""""""***

@user36811464 I've thought long and hard about your request it was certainly interesting but I can't mix the RE universe with the AC universe. Although it has given me some sort of an idea so I'm going to make a mini series just for you and I hope you like it. 😘
*************************

You were seventeen and vacationing with a group of your friends for the summer holidays. It took a lot of convincing on your part but your parents eventually agreed provided that you would call them everyday. Other than that you had so much fun with your friends. Just over eight months ago you would have these weird dreams and sometimes you would have lucid dreams where you were in some kind of futuristic contraption with various symbols you didn't understand that almost messed with your head but you managed to get yourself together and they kinda stopped, so you really needed this vacation. A week into your vacation one of your friends had planned for your group to go skydiving and you were a bit nervous but exited all the same. You all went to the airstrip where you were all given a brief lesson on how to deploy your parachutes after that you put your packs and boarded the plane. The plane took off it was just the six of you minus the pilot and the instructor, once it reached the correct altitude you all jumped off.
"Wooohoooh!!!", one of your friends exclaimed and you just smile. To think you were nervous it seemed silly to you now because this was amazing the feeling of falling it was strangely exhilarating. Just when you were about to reach the point were the air resistance and the force of gravity seem to cancel each other out, its when you feel like you've stopped falling and you were preparing to hold hands with your friends. The air swirled around you then a portal appeared in midair before you could warn your friends you went through it. It was like a vortex spinning you around in circles but it still felt like you were falling and you could see nothing. Minutes passed another portal appeared you went through that one also and fell face first into the sand.

You coughed up some of the sand that was in your mouth getting up and dusting some of it from your clothes but your hands soon stopped as you examined your clothing. 'What the...I wasn't wearing that...', you thought looking at yourself. You were wearing a long sleeveless cream linen dress which reached your ankles, it had two slits from your thighs down on both sides of your legs. On your feet were brown sandals, your arm had a gold ornament with intricate carvings and also a gold pendent in a shape of an eye sort of like an amulet. On your waist was a navy blue makeshift belt with gold decorations and from the front knot it continued down your dress. "Ok this is weird", you whispered to yourself also taking the time to look at your surroundings. You looked left then right, in front of you and behind you, yet you saw nothing but sand for miles and miles.
"Oh my God (Y/n)!!!...I'm in a desert...where's everyone...I must be dreaming...", you started to panic pinching yourself thinking you will awaken from 'this dream'.
"No! no! no! no! no! Not again!! COME ON THIS IS-", an arrow lodged itself in front of your figure narrowly missing your sandaled feet. Looking up you saw four figures coming your way the one on the front was riding a camel while the other three were on horses seemingly chasing the camel rider. More arrows came your way and you turned and ran as best as you could on the sand in sandals. You could hear the hooves of the animals ridden getting closer and closer to you. You risked a glance back and saw that the camel rider successfully shot an arrow to one of his pursues leaving only two and they retaliated in kind. Continuing to run for your life a searing pain shot through you on your right leg making you stumble and fall.
"Oh crap that hurts way too much to be a dream!!". 
Looking at your leg an arrow embedded itself in your flash blood dripping to the sand below, the sight making you dizzy. You tried to pull the arrow out hissing in pain when you touched it deciding that it was useless because you were making yourself even more dizzier just by looking at your bleeding wound. To try and distract yourself from the pain you looked at where you last saw the camel rider and his/her pursues only to see the camel rider approaching your figure and the other two laying behind in a dead heap. When the rider dropped from his camel to approach your form you tried to get away forgetting your injured leg, you screamed out in pain your vision getting blurry. The blurry figure of the rider continued to approach you but your vision went black.