Haytham Kenway X Reader (AU)

You were currently doing your first year at Orchard university ( I know it's not a real university but bare with me) studying literature. You've been there for eight months now. You've always loved reading books and even gone as far as writing poetry which you never shared with anyone. You had a pretty rough start in life so books became an escape from the cruel world they gave you hope and elevated your dreams. Naturally you decided to study literature in hopes of becoming a publisher one day and opening your own company bringing the most talented unknown authors to the world. However you hadn't planned on crushing on your professor although most female students in your class were crushing on him who would blame then really he is so handsome he has brown hair tied at the back with a red ribbon, brown eyes and his British accent dear lord its a wonder how you were able to pay attention in class. He is old enough to be your father but hey he still looked hot. Professor Kenway has so much charisma you could tell by the way he taught that he was passionate about literature his lectures were always so fun and interesting and he always had this twinkle in his eyes. You were never bored in his class also did I mention that majority of his students were female what a surprise!

(Y/N) P.O.V

Right after Professor Kenway's class I had two more classes to attend. After those I had gone back to my apartment for a quick shower and a change of clothes, the shower was relaxing I had a busy week. An hour passed I decided to pay my lover a visit like I said I had a busy week so I haven't seen him in a week. So here I was walking into his apartment not even bothering to knock, the door was already unlocked so he was home. I walked further towards the bedroom and there he was laying in his bed eyes closed. I admired him for a while standing from the doorway of his bedroom. I knew he heard me coming in and that he wasn't sleeping it was something he did to relax himself. He spoke first, " Are you planning on just standing there?!", he asked his british accented voice laced in amusement and eyes still remained closed. I simply smile and walked up to him seating down straddling his lap and learning in to kiss him. He kissed me back placing his hands on my waist and dragging them down to my thighs giving them a squeeze. I pulled back and looked at him this time he was looking at me also.
"Does that answer your question?!".
"I suppose so".
My how easy it was to get lost in his eyes. "I missed you Haytham", I said leaning in for another kiss. Did I forget to tell you that I was having an affair with my professor...The professor Kenway...oops!!!

It happened when I was already studying at the university three months in. I was walking home after class when I bumped into my professor," Oh! I'm so sorry professor I...I wasn't looking where I was going!!"
"Its quite alright I should be the one apologizing"
I nodded and started to walk away from him but I stopped when I heard his British coated voice, "Wait....". I looked at him expectedly he took that as incentive to continue, " You're (y/n) I recognize you from my class". My heart sped a mile a minute and I could feel my palms start to sweat of all the students in his class he remembered me not only that he knows my name. "Yes professor that's correct I am in your class", I said feeling my nerves peeking. He was so composed and still had that twinkle in his eye,"I just finished marking your assignment but there was a poem there", he raised his elegant eyebrow. My heart along with my stomach dropped hearing that, " Professor I apologize profusely it was not meant to be there, I must have put it along with my assignment by mistake I promise it won't happen again", I tried to explain already feeling embarrassed. He chuckled," I absolutely loved it and judging by your reaction I'd say you never let anyone read them...why?!". I was taken aback by his words, I looked down,"Not really...I don't think I'm that good of a writer", I confessed. I could not believe Professor Kenway loved my poem he was probably being nice. "Come along now", he said walking away. I stood stunned for a second, "W-Where to professor?!", I asked following him. He chuckled once again,"To get you out of your shell over coffee and please call me Haytham". Many coffee dates later we stared dating

Back to the present. He rolled us over him ending up on top of me never breaking the kiss. He trailed down my neck finding my sweet spot and sucking at it earning a moan from me. Let's just say he showed me just how much he missed me too. 😉