Ezio Auditore X Reader AU

1,16K reads yay!!!!!!!!😆😆😆❤❤❤ thank you again for your support I could never say thanks enough. Also I will try to update as regularly as I possible can.
------------------------------------------------------

You were currently doing your second year at UNI studying towards a degree in PR. Growing up your parents traveled a lot and that meant that you had to go to different schools almost every year. That lead you to keep to yourself most of the time. You weren't loud or shy, you could carry out a conversation if you wanted to, you had just gotten good at being alone without being a loner. So for your second year of cause you wanted to focus on your studies and do well but you decided to live a little, go to parties, have a group of friends and participate in pretty much anything you find interesting. At one of the parties you went to you heard from your newly acquired friend about the campus's bad boy Ezio Auditore. He is Italian, he is handsome with brown locks, brown eyes, he had a really good sense of style. He had charm and could make any girl swoon. You had a sneaking suspicion that he new that and boy did he use that to his advantage. He had a long list of broken hearts that he left behind him despite this the girls on campus still threw themselves at him. Tonight though he was walking towards you at one of the parties that were happening this weekend, a smirk plastered on his handsome face. He reached you, "Ciao bella", he greeted you in his native tongue. You could not help the blush that creped up your cheeks, "Hi", you replied back tucking a stray hair behind your ear. "Are you enjoying the party", he asked looking intently at you. You took a sip of your drink to try to sooth your throat that had quickly went dry. "Yea I am very much".
You knew Ezio's reputation, you knew exactly why he was here talking to you, you were his next target and you went about to allow that but that did not stop the bubbling excitement at the bottom of your stomach. He was even more dreamy up close and he smelled really nice too. "Are you here on your own bella", his Italian accented voice sounded. You were about to answer him when your friend Brie interrupted your conversation, "So sorry to interrupt but (Y/n) we gotta go, I got the tickets and...", she rambled on already dragging you away from Ezio you turned back to him with apologetic eyes as you followed your friend.

Three days later you were walking with Brie down the hallway at campus you had just come out from your last class for the day and you were talking about a bunch of random stuff when the conversation took a turn to the party you were at. "So (Y/n) what was happening between you and Ezio", Brie asked smirking. "We were just talking", you said blushing. "Mmmhh! You know that's a really bad idea", she further said looking at your flustered expression. "I know, I know. I'm not going to let that happened....well not on his terms at least", you said biting your lip. Brie's eyes widen, "Oh my God (Y/n)", she shook her head, "I'm headed to the library its best I get there and leave your naughty ass behind", she waved at you turning left towards the library. You turned right chuckling walking away from campus toward your apartment. You were lucky enough that you could afford to rent an apartment instead of staying at the university provided dorms. You still liked your space, when you asked your parents they agreed. Your apartment was three blocks away from campus so you could just walk there. You heard someone call your name from across the street of the sidewalk you were walking on. Turning to see who it was, you saw Ezio crossing the street to get to you. "How do you know my name Ezio", you asked him perplexed as soon as he was in front of you. He raised his brow smirking at you like he did at the party, "Your friend at the party called you by your name remember". You just averted your eyes and started walking, you heard his footsteps signaling that he was following you. "I should be the one asking how you know my name because I don't remember telling you that bella", he said catching up to you. You chuckled, "Pretty much everyone knows who you are, you have quite the reputation". You both continued walking, "Yea well that's a bit unfair", he almost whined. "What's unfair", you asked him. He sighed, "The "reputation" part", he said doing air quotes on reputation. You just chuckled shaking your head and he just pouted which made him look adorable. You stopped turning fully to him, "Okay I apologize then and to show that I'm truly sorry we'll just start afresh", you held out your hand towards him, "Hi I'm (Y/n)". He looked momentary stunned before a smile broke on his features. He took your hand and brought it to his lips instead of shaking it, introducing himself before kissing your hand, "Hi (Y/n) I'm Ezio". 

From that day on you and Ezio met and partied a couple of times before you both slept together on more than one occasion precisely three times, which surprised you but him the most. Never in his life did he ever come back to the same girl twice or in this case thrice. He found himself experiencing an interesting mixture of emotions that he had never experienced before, he could not eat or sleep. He started subtly avoiding you thinking they would go away but they only got worse, he did not enjoy the parties as much as he did and every time that he talked with another girl he could not help but think about you and wished you near him. You on the other hand always knew that Ezio would move on to the next girl and honestly you expected it and went hurt by that. You had started dating this other Italian in your class Cesare Borgia, he was charming in his own way and handsome too. Maybe you had a thing for Italian men but you really liked him. You were just coming back from your date he had walked you home so you were both saying your goodbyes standing outside your door when he kissed you and you kissed him back. Breaking from the kiss you smiled at him slightly blushing but your eyes had this sparkle in them, he then proceeded to kiss your forehead tucking a tray hair behind your ear before you entered your apartment blushing even more. Cesare then walked away from your door. Ezio witnessed all this from across your apartment hidden by the corner building that was across your apartment. He had flowers in his hand and a book which you've talked about once that you wanted but never seemed to find anywhere. His heart shattered when he saw you two kissing. After you were in your apartment and Cesare had left thankfully not spotting him, he stood a few more minutes just looking at your window before finally turning around and walking back from where he came discarding the flowers on the street. He could not help but think this is how every girl he has been with feel when he moved on to the next. The irony of it all. He left with a broken heart you were the only woman to ever make him feel and he could never have you.

------------------------------------------------------
I hope I captured Ezio's personality and that you enjoyed it 😅😅😅