Edward Kenway X Reader Part 2

The Jackdaw was once again at the harbor in Havana, Cuba. But this time the captain had a meeting with some trader at one of the bars in Cuba. It was quite lively since it was so close to the harbor, it's usual customers being sailors, fishermen, the men who worked at the docks, pirates...but no one needed to know that. The captain of the Jackdaw was in a heated argument with said trader about some supplies they couldn't agree a price on when a sudden commotion at the bar caught his attention. When he looked over he caught a glimpse of the same woman from the weapons shop he previously visited on his last trip to Havana. She seemed somewhat pissed at the lad who was busy harassing her when she clearly just wanted to have her drink in peace. However what surprised the captain is what occurred next, the bar suddenly went quiet when she flipped the lad next to her, the lad landed on his back breaking the bar stool as she put her slightly heeled boot on his throat applying just a small amount of pressure causing him to choke a bit he tried to grab her foot only to have it impact with the side of his head knocking him out instantly. She grabbed her tankard and drank in one swallow of what was left of her rum. Putting it back down she smiled sheepishly at the bar owner as the music and chatter began again as if what just happened was a normal occurrence. She said something to the owner behind the bar to which he responded with a shake of his head, she paid for her drink and possibly the broken stool the captain guessed and walked out.

The trader tried to gain the captain's attention, "Captain Kenway if your thinking about following the lass you should just forget about it!, exclaimed the trader. His eyes quickly averted to the trader, "What do you mean Smith?! Did you not see what just happened?! She knocked him out like it was nothing and nobody seemed at least bit surprised?!, captain Kenway said, he was baffled. Two men from the back came and took the unconscious man and dumped him outside. "She turns to do that quite a lot and the lad clearly isn't from here he couldn't have known what would happen to him but then again no one would have warned him", Smith chuckled and took a sip of his pint.
"Tell me who is she...really?!, captain Kenway asked.

"I'm not going to tell you, I came here to discuss business and that's all....besides as I've said its best you stay away, don't say I didn't warn you", Smith answered annoyed. So the captain dropped it and they once again began to bicker but the lass was still on his mind and he wasn't going to stay away.

The sun was beginning to set and captain Kenway's meeting with Smith ended hours ago when they finally agreed on a proper trade which suited both perfectly. But he was still thinking about the lass, he went back to the weapons shop in hopes of finding her but found it closed, still he couldn't leave Havana just yet. To his luck just a fair distance from where he was the lass appeared from an alley walking towards the beach and captain Kenway decided to follow. From the orange hues of the sunset he could see her (shoulder length/waist length) (h/c) hair loose slightly blown by the sea breeze but she was now wearing a (f/c) shirt with a chocolate brown leather cosset on top of the shirt, brown pants with a black belt a cutlass hanging from it on her side and slightly heeled brown boots. She disappeared on one of the rocks just ashore. The captain rushed to it as he approached it he expected to find her on the other side but was dumbfounded when no one was there.
"What the-"
"Don't. Move!!!"......