Altaïr Ibn La'Ahad X Reader

Altaïr had a simple mission in his opinion he was to assassinate one of the wealthy men in Jerusalem who was a know associate of the Templars. In doing so he would be crippling some of their hold and power in the city. However his mission had a slight mishap, he managed to assassinate the said man but there was a young woman there also about the same age as Altaïr.

When Altaïr spotted his target he was at a party which he soon left and went to his house surrounded by guards but he followed him unseen. Upon arriving the was this young woman waiting for him standing next to a guard he quickly got rid of his guards told them not to disturb him for the next two hours as he grabbed the woman ushering her towards his bed chambers. Big mistake thought Altaïr. This man disgusted him even more now as he saw what was about to occur to this woman. Without waisting time he jumped from where he was on the roof his hidden blade stabbing the man's neck. The woman startled ran to the other side of the room looking at this man in white robes who came out of nowhere and saved her from a terrible fate, he was crouched down as he closed the dead man's eyes using his gloved hand. He stood up and looked at the woman who was watching his every move eyes wide and her breath uneven. She had waist length black curly hair with greenish grey eyes and adorning an attire he has never seen before, it consistent of a (f/c) long skirt with elegant designs at the waist and a sleeveless top with the same designs as the skirt that covered from her breast to her abdomen but exposed her flat stomach there was a gold ring in her belly button which he wondered how is it possible that it was there. She also has another gold ring on her noise and some gold wrist bands on both her wrists. Thinking he has stayed for far too long than necessary he turned away from the woman and climbed back up the roof leaving the stunned woman.

His mission done he was now headed to the Jerusalem bureau. Just two blocks away from the bureau he heard hurried footsteps behind him he had dropped to the ground at the last rooftop. Turning around to face whoever was approaching he was taken back to see the same woman now she had covered herself and her head with a large sash the same color and designs as her attire stopping when Altaïr stopped.

He instantly got annoyed how had he not heard or seen her following him. "What do want woman, why are you following me?!", Altaïr harshly asked. The woman looked down quite terrified by the tone he was taking with her. "Well....?!", he pressed on through clenched teeth he seriously did not have time for this nonsense. She looked up at him but could see nothing of this man because of the hood he was wearing. "I....I wanted...to....to thank you....and....", she felt her voice leave her and she could also tell that this man was glaring at her.
Altaïr felt his patience leave him, "Speak up woman I have somewhere else to be!!!". The woman jumped slightly, "I have no where else to go....you just killed that man....you left me there with his corpse...those guards would have killed me ple-"

"No!! You are not coming with me find someone else to follow", Altaïr said as he turned back around resuming his walk. The woman ran after him now fuming, "What so you would rather leave me here to starve or be taken advantage of....", she was standing in front of Altaïr now, "...no I would rather you kill me now it will be far more merciful".
"You are not my target therefore I will not kill you best get out of my way woman", Altaïr answered looking into the woman's eyes and seeing a determination that wasn't there a moment ago.
"No either you kill me or take me wherever your going either way it doesn't matter to me", she said pushing Altaïr's chest with both her hands barely moving him. He grabbed both her wrists, "Where am going is no place for a woman and for the last time I'm not going to ki-", he stopped once he saw the tears rolling down her face he didn't know what to do. He felt something stir inside of him. Releasing one of her wrists he sighed and continued to walk now with her still holding her other wrist. "Hush now woman stop crying", he hadn't intended to sound so harsh but she simply wiped her tear stained face and walked silently with the man who she now realized had no clue what his name was. She wanted to ask him but decided against it she didn't want to push her luck. She'd just have to ask him later when he seemed less tense.

------------------------------------------------------

I know its not the best impression of Altaïr but I tried my best 😅