A/N (important)

Before you freak out, I'm far from finishing this story. So don't think I'm discontinuing. I'm just apologizing for the lack of chapters. A lot of things are going on in my life, and I don't have the most stable mental health. Things just seem to be spiraling downhill faster than I can fix them. I'm honestly disappointed in myself, as I keep setting deadlines for myself when I pretty much know in advance that I most likely won't meet them. Either by full schedule or just procrastinating until I just give up and take a day off. I live in a small town, it thriving thanks to a large company that's headquarters are located here. Well it was just bought by another company, so huge lay offs are happening, holding everyone at a standstill. By the end of this the town will be a third of its original size. I'm losing friends and family thanks to this, and I've barely left my room the entire month and a half of summer vacation that I've had thus far. I'm just drained of motivation to do anything except loath in self hatred and pity. So from now on, the chapters are coming out as soon as possible. No more deadlines to disappoint both you and I.
If you made it this far, thank you for caring enough to read through my whole pity rant. I greatly appreciate all of the patience you guys have had.
Cya.
~Phoenix

I'm so sorry...(A fallout fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara