30- home is where disaster is.

Synth corpses scattered the cramped town, twitching and buzzing every so often. Sparks hissed through the air as they drifted in the strong breeze.
"Phoenix. Nate. My office, now." Hancock growled, loading a magazine into his makeshift handgun. They left as quickly as they came, swiftly navigating back to Goodneighbor. The others stayed to help with the clean up, all willing to do it except Maccready. But a few caps can fix anything.
They each took a seat in the large office. "Now Phoenix... any idea how the synths got into the bar in the first place?"
Hancock rolled a cracked marble between his fingers, awaiting an answer. She thought for a moment, quickly shaking her head.
"Are the tunnel entrances sealed?" Nate sat up, nearly falling over onto the nearly splintered floorboards. "No. But we assumed it wouldn't do any harm if we didn't."
Nate and Phoenix looked at each other, smirking.
"Should I?" She gave a swift nod. "Ya know Hancock, assuming might not always be the best idea. But one thing's for sure. It makes an ass out of you and me."
Phoenix burst out laughing,even earning a chuckle from Mr. Mayor.
"Nice. But we've got a bigger problem. We need to get those entrances sealed." Nate nodded as he stood. "And then we can go home." Phoenix smiled and joined him, practically running out the door. The others gathered along the outskirts of Goodneighbor. Phoenix took a moment to check on Dimitri and Mirk, who of which she had stay at the hotel.
"Keep an eye out, if there were a few here, it's a good guess that there are more of em close by." MacCready followed, clearing his throat mid-speech. The walk was long and quiet. Everyone jumped at the slightest noise, almost driving them insane. Eventually, they made it to the half caved in entrance of the subway tunnel. Moving in shifts, they switched from filling in the hole to keeping guard. A familiar beep filled the air, followed by a drone similar to the one before. "Subject 3-..." a loud sizzle hissed out as it fell to the ground, a small, smoking hole in the center of it. Beyond it, stood the two hooded figures from  before, one clutching a 10mm pistol. But as quickly as they came, they were gone. "This day just keeps getting more and more interesting." Nick huffed a laugh.

Started adding titles because why not. If you're enjoying the story, could you maybe vote or leave a comment? It just seems like only one or two people really want me to keep going. And I'm open to ideas and questions!
Cya!~
Phoenix