Further into their world..

I want to thank everyone for reading this!

If you haven't read my page, I have another story Cursed posted that goes further into Tainted's world, that Tainted actually set up. Cursed is Camael and Sarina's story!

Seth and Nova's story brought us into their world whereas Cam and Sarina's has turned that world upside down.  Yes, Seth and Nova as well as some other characters are there, and you will also met some others that I hope you like as well.

Here is a bit of the story and the preface:

It's too late. It's too late to stop this, Sarina looked down at the gaping hole in her chest, her eyes shocked. She had loved him with every fiber of her being. And he had killed her. Sucking in air she held her chest, looking up into his tormented eyes. Why? She wanted to ask, but nothing came out.

"Oh God no!" he grabbed her, pulling her to his chest. "Please, baby say something..."

"Get away from her!" Another males voice rang out, sounding as if his heart had been ripped out of his chest. Sarina tore her accusing eyes from the angel who had promised her the world, to the demon who had put her through hell.

"Ash!" Sarina groaned, reaching out for him. She knew she should have listened to him. But instead she had followed her heart. And where was she now? Dying that's where.

As the fires of hell swept licked through her body, she shuddered dropping her arm.

How had my life come to this? Sarina asked herself, looking between to the two men would completely and utterly captivated her. One that had fought with everything he had to be with her and the other.... had been sent to kill her. They had both used her, as a pawn in the great battle between heaven and hell.

As something inside her built, making the flames take a back seat in its mass she jerked sharply.

"What's happening?" she heard one of them ask, at the moment too engrossed to care. What the hell was this?

"Oh shit," the male holding her, shouted as he none to gently set her down.

Sarina screamed as her body started convulsing. Wasn't death suppose to be peaceful, something with a light?

"Is she?" Ash asked, as Sarina's eyes flew open.

"No." Camael answered, "It's not possible... she can't be."

"Sari?" Ash whispered, taking a step towards her, his voice shaking.

*---------*

Preface:

Sarina had always believed there was something more out there. Call it what you will, she had that feeling.  So when her sister fell in love with a demon, she felt vindicated to admit she was right.

Not that she really appreciated their relationship, but to each their own.

But when she met Camael, she understood. Understood what it meant to love someone who drove you crazy, make you question every belief you ever held, someone you just simply loved without even trying. He was hers completely.

If only he had none that from the very beginning instead of pushing her away when she needed him most. If only he hadn't made her forget him and everything she had once felt.

Because the person she met next rocked her world in more than any other. Asmoedus, Ash for short. He literally ripped Sarina from the safety net Camael had cast, throwing her in the middle of an age old battle, intent on revenge.

And she was his primary target.

As Camael fought his personal demons, trying to fight the curse that has plagued him since the fall in heaven. He thought only to keep his secret safe, his secret that he loved a girl who could easily bring him to his knees with one look.

As the never ending curse began to unfold and the demons attacking in mass, he had to get her away, had to make her forget everything about him. It was the only way to keep her safe from those who would easily see her dead. Those intent on finding his weaknesses and using them against him.

But, how had all his plans backfired? Instead of erasing her memories, and sending her somewhere

to keep her safe, he unknowingly sent her to the one place where his true hell would begin.

Because the one person that found her, the one being that was too trapped in the curse found her. And he knew who she was.

Now he was stuck, Sarina with no memories of him and a demon using her to distract him from fulfilling his part of the curse. A curse that forces Camael to kill Sari, Ash's long lost love every time she is reincarnated.

The bastard had finally found a fitting revenge. Poetic justice really. Both of them hell bent on saving the girl they loved.

Ash's mate or Camael's human.

Why did they both have to be the one and the same?