Chapter 17: Meeting The Wells

I know Central City doesn't exist. For the sake of this book, it does. You'll find out soon. Thank you!

---------------------------------------

Sun was blazing through Alec's window. He groaned as he heard knocking outside his door. It's been a week since they've settled in their new house. Ezra has been accepted as a chemistry teacher at Central City High School. With his help, Alec was enrolled into that school.

He could hear Ezra shouting outside his room door. "Alec!! Wake up! You've got to school! Get ready and have breakfast. Hurry!"

"Alright alright! I'm awake. Now, go. I'll be down in a jiffy Ezra!" muffled Alec.

He sat up on his bed. 'First day of school' he thought dreadfully. He headed to the shower doing his morning routine. He'll be going to his new school as son Of Ezra Hartford. How life is playing jokes on him. Snape is now his father. That thought scared him but in a way, he felt happy. He now had an adult to look up to.

He went to his wardrobe settling into a shirt with a jacket and black skinny jeans. He wore his new black converse that The Malfoys bought for him.

He grab his backpack and hung it over his shoulder. As he went down, the smell of pancake hit his nose. There stood Ezra cooking pancake for breakfast.

"Have a sit, Alec. Stop gawking. You don't want to be late for first day of school." Said Ezra

He sighed. Ezra takes his role too seriously, "Ezra. Stop mothering me. After all, I'll be with you. No worries there." Though there was amusement laced in his voice. He was happy to know that someone is there for him.

Ezra rolled his eyes and pointed at his breakfast. Alec smiled a little and indulged into his foos. He mock gasped.

Ezra turned around with a worried look. "What? The food is bad? What happened? Are you okay?"

Alec chuckled and said, "Yes yes. Everything's fine. Just amazed that you can cook. That's all"

Ezra scowled "You brat. You got me worried. Now, of course I can cook. Potions is almost like cooking."

"You don't seem the sort that likes to cook. That's all. I'm impressed." Alec quickly ate his breakfast. He drank up his orange juice.

He waited for Sev--sorry, Ezra, at the living room. Ezra wore a black long sleeve shirt with black pants. Alec had to admit that looking at Ezra who now wore glasses looked completely different. He look nothing like Severus Snape. He didn't realize he was staring until the said man snapped him out of his muse.

"C'mon. Let's go. Don't dawdle young man." Ezra snapped.

He sighed and got into the car. He thought about Hogwarts and his friends during the ride. He looked around and saw that they're at the school.

"You okay, Hunter? Anything happens, you find me. Okay?" Said Ezra

Alec nodded and got down from the car. He looked around when he bumped into a man. He looked up and saw the man. The man had black hair with a little white hair and he was wearing glasses. "I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. It was an accident. I swear," said Alec hurriedly.

The man waved off his apology and walked off. 'That's rude. That piece of arse.' He thought.

He asked a student about his English class when he said, "Classes has been cancelled for the time being because Harrison Wells is giving a speech here today. There'll be no classes for today. I'll bring you to the hall. I'm heading there anyway."