Chapter 19: The Dreadful Day

Hunter woke up feeling dreadful. He was scared. He had a feeling that something wrong was going to happen today. Yesterday, Jesse was showing her present that she got from Mr. Wells. He had to admit that he envy her a little.

He sat up on his bed dragging his hand across his face. He sigh and did his morning routine. Like the usual, brushing the teeth, shower, getting dress, have breakfast and lastly go to school. But, instead of going to school he's going to hospital for his first ever chemotherapy. 'Argh! It sucks!' He thought bitterly.

He stared at his reflection at the mirror for some time when the ever so familiar voice echo through the walls "Alec! Get ready kiddo! You have chemo appointment to get to! At least you can some breakfast before you go!" Alec rolled his eyes and got out the room not forgetting to grab his phone and stuff it in his pocket.

He entered the kitchen and saw Ezra who mentally acknowledges as his father. Hunter knows that Ezra isn't used to affections. He is taking time to adjust to his new role. He knows that Hunter calling Ezra his father outside is just a facade. How he wish that Ezra would really be his father. It's just too good to be true.

He sat on chair purposely scrapping the chair on the floor to alert his presence in the kitchen. "It's nice of you to grace me with your presence." Drawled Ezra.

Hunter rolled his eyes and asked for food. He got buttered toast and a cup of milk. All Ezra said before indulging his breakfast was that he's require to eat light breakfast. Trusting Ezra going all mother hen.

After some peaceful breakfast, Hunter got into the car, sitting on the passenger seat while Ezra puts the key into the ignition and starts.

As they were heading towards the hospital, Hunter looked out of the window. He reminisce the memories back at the wizarding world. He thought how he and Sirius as Padfoot used to play at Grimmauld Place.

'Harry woke up one morning feeling a weight on his leg. His eyes fluttered open and there was Padfoot sitting on the leg. Harry tried to push him away but failed to do so. Instead, he started licking Harry's face. Harry giggled and wipe his face off.

"Stop it Padfoot. Remus will be waiting for us." Said Harry

Padfoot jumped down the bed and sat on the floor. Harry got out the bed and went to shower to get ready for the day. After he was ready, he saw Padfoot transform into Sirius.

"I didn't know you're scared of Remus more than me" said Sirius jokingly.

"Huh? Ermm.. No not really. Just-- you're not scary like really scary when you're angry. Remus is." Stuttered Harry

Sirius smirked and Harry saw mischief twinkling in his eyes. "Oh really? I give you something to be scared of!" Exclaimed Sirius. He tickled Harry mercilessly.

"N-no! Siri! Hahahh!! S-stop! Hahaha" begged Harry while laughing.

After a couple of moments, Sirius stopped and smiled. "C'mon prongslet. Let's go before Remus goes all mother hen." "Well. I'll just tell Remus that it's your fault Paddy." Said Harry. "Why you!" Exclaimed Sirius carrying Harry down over his shoulder.

Harry squealed. He set Harry down on the chair and drank a cup of coffee that was on the table. Remus looked exasperated. His hand was on his hips. "Oh c'mon Mooney. Me and Harry were having some fun!" Said Sirius innocently. "Fun?! Without me?!" Said Remus dramatically putting his hand on his chest faking to be hurt.

Harry looked at Remus with wide eyes. Sirius smirked mischievously. He quietly approach Remus and tickled him. Remus barked in laughter and Harry joined in later.