2

"Dad!" I happily shouted as he opened the door.

"Rhea!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug. "Oh Rhea how are you sweetheart?"

I smiled widely,"I'm okay dad. I just wanted to come by. I miss you guys."

He smiled back,"Well it's not my fault you've been working like a slave."

I laughed,"I'm not working like a slave dad."

"Oh please. You were in Taiwan last month for 3 weeks."

"Dad, you know my job is a lot of missions." I stepped passed him and into the house. "Where are the girls?" I asked hoping to change the topic.

"In their rooms cleaning. I mean damn Ri, you've even lost weight. Have you been eating properly?"

I rolled my eyes and plopped into the couch,"Not too much. Are you gonna feed me?"

He cracked a smile,"You know I always feed my girl. I'm actually making your favorite. I was hoping you'd smell it and come over." He joked.

I laughed,"ha, yeah I'd smell it two towns over and know it was you."

" Great plan I know. Go check on your sisters will you. I'm sure they're slacking off up there."

I jumped up and kissed my dad on the cheek before tiptoeing up the stairs.

I threw open the door and screamed.

It was empty.

What a disappointment.

Where are they?

I turned around to be met with my sisters screaming and pouncing on me.

Those little tricksters.

We all fell to the floor and laughed.

"How did you know I was here?" I laughed out.

"We saw your car. Duh." The youngest, Mia, answered.

"Besides, dad is making lasagna. It's your favorite." Jade added.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "You guys are supposed to be cleaning, not trying to give me a heart attack."

"Well it's been a while. We thought we'd give it our best."

"Little pests." I laughed. "Speaking of, where's Zeus?"

"Running around somewhere. We had to kick him out so we could clean. He kept jumping on piles of clothes we just folded."

Zeus was a dog we found 2 years ago. He was a puppy then. Poor thing showed up on our doorstep sick. We nursed him to health and my dad agreed to keep him.

I shrugged and laid on Mia's bed.

"Hey Ri?"

"Yeah."

"What were you doing in Taiwan?" Mia asked.
She asked way too many questions for a 17 year old.

"I was on a mission Mi. You know I go on missions a lot."

"Yeah but what did you do there?"

I rolled my eyes,"I can't tell you that."

"Oh come on! You could at least tell me a little bit."

"That's against her contract Mi! She could get fired." Jade reasoned.

"It's not like I'm gonna tell anyone." She dropped her head, "We worry about you."

I propped my head up in my hands and rested on my elbows. "I was there making sure the people of Miaoli were taken care of and safe. The other agents did the hard work."