12

Violence up ahead!

The taxi pulled up and I climbed in followed by a hooded Bucky Barnes.

He kept his head down and his mouth shut.

I gave the driver an address a few miles from the warehouse and we got out when we arrived.

We had backpacks on our backs and we were ready to kick some ass.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey," Bucky spoke. "Remember what I said. You take one hit and you're out of there."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Yes sir!" I sarcastically saluted.

He sighed, probably knowing I wasn't gonna leave him alone in there.

We continued walking to the warehouse.

When we saw it in the near distance we crouched behind some bushes.

I checked my watch.

8:55pm

"Okay. It's almost time." I informed.

Bucky nodded,"There are at least 6 guys in there. Just get them unconscious and try not to the let them see your face."

I nodded attentively to seem naive but I knew all too well what to do in these situations.

A car soon pulled up and out walked six big men.

The other six men inside began their way to the front of the building as we could see from the large windows.

"Now's our move." He got up and walked down to the end of the hill we were on.

Luckily there were trees to hide our approach. We softly jogged until we were hidden behind the warehouse.

There was boisterous laughing coming from the front where all the men were gathered so we took this time to break one of the back windows and climb in.

"Wait until the car pulls away. Two men will come back here to guard the back entrance. We choke them unconscious. Then move to the men on the side. One on each side. I take the left and you take the right and we convene in the front to take out the final two. Be careful."

I nodded. "You too."

As I finished speaking we heard an engine start before the car quickly sped off.

We remained ducked down behind a large shelf and waited for the two men.

A minute later there were footsteps.

I took a deep breath.

The men entered the room.

Bucky got up first and grabbed the biggest man from behind restricting his airflow.

The second guy reached for his gun but before he could grab it I jumped on his back and wrapped my arm around his neck.

Bucky gave me a surprised look.

A few moments later the men lost consciousness.

I got off of the man and caught my breath.

"That..." James began. "That was unexpected. Good work. But unexpected."

I shrugged. "I told you I could handle myself."

He gave a nod," I didn't know ju jitsu taught you how to choke someone out."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's keep moving." 

We head back out through the broken window as to not trigger any alarms.

Bucky looked over at me,"Remember if anything happens get away or call for help."

I nod and turn towards the right side of the building before quietly but swiftly walking.

I poke my head around the corner. The man was facing in the opposite direction.

I turn back to Bucky. He's already looking at me.

I give him a look of approval before disappearing behind the corner and continuing my silent but swift approach.

When I reach a few feet from the man I take off in a sprint and jump on his back wrapping my arm around his neck.

He gasps for air that never comes. Moments later the man slowly falls to the ground.

I raid his wallet for kicks while I waited for James to finish.

I walked over to the other side by going back around the rear entrance.

The man was on the floor while Bucky cockily stood over him.

Looks like I got an alpha male on my hands.
I mentally groaned.

I jogged over to him.

"All good over there?" He asked trying to look cool and collected.

I fought a laugh, "Yup. Let's go."

I made my way to the front and wasted no time jumping on the next man, with Bucky right on my heels he did the same to the other.
In two minutes both men were down and we made our way back in.

There was a shit ton of all types of guns and ammo.

I went back into the back room and grabbed the bag I had placed there when we broke through the window.

When I reached back to the front Bucky had already grabbed a bunch of guns and supplies.

He loaded them into the bag until it was barely possible to close.

"That'll do it boss." I spoke sarcastically.

"Just being cautious."

I nodded. "I'll call a cab."

I stepped out and order a cab to meet us a few blocks away.

"Cab with be here in 10. We should get going."

He nodded and slung the insanely heavy bag onto his shoulder.

The perks of being with a super solider. No heavy lifting. I smiled to myself.

Bucky and I walked to the pick up spot in silence.

"What's Rogers like?" He finally spoke when the taxi was in the distance. It was the only car on the road.

I took a deep breath.

"I don't know." I lied. "I mean, well he saved my life so I can only assume he's a good guy but you never really know someone I guess."

He nodded silently.

"Do I know you?" He whispered under his breath.

I looked up at with with a blank expression.

"I don't know. But do you really want to?"

He shrugged and open the door as the taxi came to a halt.

I climbed in beside him.

"You wouldn't want to know me." I added.

"You're probably right." He honestly agreed.

And with that the taxi drove off signaling the beginning to a long, dangerous, stupid mission together.