4

I looked over the lone photo they had in the folder.

He was wearing all black. His long hair covered most of his face and the bottom half was covered with a mask.

He had dark cold eyes, they held no emotion or life.

He looked about 6'2 and 250lbs of pure muscle.

His chest was huge and so was his arms.

He was holding a large rifle in his hand.

I sighed, this would not be easy.

I glanced down the photo to read all his stats.

His real name was still unknown but his origins seemed to be Russian.

Abilities:
Master hand to hand combatant and martial artist
Gifted advance scout
Use of military weapons and throwing knives
Expert assassin and spy
Superhuman strength
With metal arm:
Enhanced reaction time
Energy projection
EMP discharger
Holographic projector

Definitely wasn't going to be easy.

I folded the file and tucked it away in my room.

The file also mentioned having to go to Romania where he was last spotted by a citizen.

I'd have to brush up on my Romanian.

I rushed back out of the house and did some shopping before coming back home to pack.

Whenever I went on these missions I had no idea how long I would be gone.

I placed the file at the bottom before piling as much clothes as I could on top.

I closed up the suitcase and made my hotel arrangements.

I'd be staying in the heart of Romania, a room with a view, lucky me.

These little things helped me feel more normal and not like I wanted to single handedly murder these scum bags.

I couldn't do it with this soldier though. He was too strong and besides Mr. Pierce wanted him alive.

That would be a task.

He also wanted me to do it alone.

He didn't want to risk people finding about the soldier.

This was a lone mission.

A lone dangerous mission.

And I wasn't sure I was ready for it.
I know for damn sure I'm not strong enough to take on the soldier by myself.

I checked the clock and saw that my flight left in 3 hours so I grabbed my things and headed for the door.

Not too long after the plane took off I sat comfortably in my seat reading an English to Romanian dictionary.

Once the plane landed in Bucharest, I called a cab and went right to the hotel.

I unpacked my clothes and began to set up shop.

I taped a map up on the wall in the closet along with the file and picture of the assassin.

Briefly looking over, the file I placed a tack on Dacia Blvd where he was last seen.

If I wasn't super jet lagged I'd go and check out the street but now I needed to sleep. Besides it was almost midnight.

I shut the closet and crawled into bed taking out my phone.

I sent a text to my dad and sisters ; In Romania for a mission. I'll come and visit as soon as I'm back in the states. Miss you guys already.

I put my phone down and curled up under the sheets.