Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

“Right this way,” she said and started towards their table, turning to look at them every few feet, as if she didn’t believe it was happening. Bree chuckled a little under her breath and Harry gave her a cute, crooked smile.

Chelsea stopped at a small circular table by a window and gestured towards it. It was really small; small enough that Bree wondered if two dishes would fit on it. But it was cute, and very romantic. Two wine glasses were sat on the table along with two table napkins folded in a complicated manner.

Harry went over and pulled Bree’s chair out enough for her to sit. She blushed and sat down, brushing her hair back as Harry pushed her chair effortlessly to the table.

He walked around and sat down in his own hair, looking up at her quickly with a smile before turning to the waitress. Bree smiled and looked up at Chelsea, too. The young waitress was practically glowing with excitement.

“Uh, can we order?” Harry asked politely when she didn’t say anything.

“Oh! Yes! Let’s start with drinks!” Chelsea asked and pulled out her pad of paper and a pen to write the orders down.

Harry motioned to Bree, like a gentleman. She smiled and looked up at Chelsea again, “I’ll just have some water, please.”

The waitress nodded and scribbled it down, then looked up at Harry. “And you?”

“I’ll have some water, too, love,” Harry said and winked at Bree. Chelsea almost died at being called ‘love’ by Harry Styles. She nodded, scribbled it down, and rushed off to find her friends. A few seconds later they heard high pitched squealing coming from the kitchen.

Bree laughed and put her elbows up on the table, fully knowing how improper she was being at such a fancy restaurant, but didn’t care. She rested her chin on her hands and leaned forward.

Harry did the same, and since the table was so small, their noses were almost touching. She looked into his gorgeous green eyes and bit her bottom lip.

“What’s that cute smile for?” Harry asked with quite a cute smile of his own. Bree tilted her head and glanced down at his lips for a second before looking back up into his eyes.

            Before she could say anything, Harry leaned in. Bree leaned forward too, but right before she could feel his lips on hers, they were interrupted.

            “Here are your drinks!” Chelsea said, a little harshly. Bree jumped away from Harry and folded her hands in her lap, embarrassed. Harry slowly sat back and moved his hand to his face, his thumb at the corner of his mouth. He chuckled a little, silently, and Bree grinned.

            “Thanks,” she said and watched as the waitress stormed off, obviously annoyed at the fact that her celebrity crush is out with another girl.

            Harry looked after her, a little pout on his face. Bree raised her eyebrows curiously. “What’s wrong?” she asked as she turned around to follow his gaze.

            “I want to order,” Harry said with a cheeky smirk.

            Bree laughed, “Why don’t you use your famous card and charm her into taking our order?”

            Harry feigned hurt and shook his head. “Oh no, no I’m very charming without using that to my advantage,” he said and leaned over the table again. Bree shook her head.

            “I believe it,” she said sarcastically and Harry frowned, his eyebrows furrowing. He leaned forward even more and clasped his hands together.