Chapter Six

(Alright I took kind of a chance with this chapter. I hadn’t planned it, but when I was writing it, the twist seemed interesting. So please don’t hate it! Enjoy xx)

Chapter Six:

Bree got out of the shower about an hour later and wrapped one towel around her body and another around her hair. She picked up the clothes she’d left on the floor while she showered. She opened the bathroom door and walked into her room. She shut the door and turned around.

“HARRY!?” Bree screamed and dropped her clothes, luckily not letting go of her towel. She took a deep breath after almost having a heart attack, and looked at the gorgeous boy laying on her bed on her laptop. She put her hand to her chest and tried to breathe steadily. “What the hell are you doing here?”

He glanced up from Twitter and grinned, biting his bottom lip. “Hey yourself,” he said and sat up, brushing off his shirt.

Bree rolled her eyes, “Why are you here?” She folded her arms across her chest, feeling a little uncomfortable in just a towel, and not wearing make up.

“You’re mum came outside to take out the rubbish, and saw me parked in the driveway, still. She said she thought I’d left, so I told her I’d only gotten about a block away before deciding I didn’t want to leave just yet. She let me in and told me to wait for you in your room. And here I am,” Harry said, shrugging.

“I thought you had to get back,” Bree said and pulled her hair out of one towel, letting her damp hair fall around her shoulders. Harry just looked at her for a while. “Harry?”

            "Oh! Sorry!" Harry said, his eyes clearing up. "You look beautiful. And no, I didn't really have to get back. I just thought you'd get sick of seeing me all the time."

            Bree shook her head, "Of course not! I've been worrying that I won't get to see you that often!" She smiled at him, "I really need to see you more than once a week."

            Harry stood up and walked over to her. "Then we need to work something out," he whispered and cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Bree pulled away, "I need to get dressed."

            "Why?" Harry grinned against her lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her again.

            "Because I'm in a towel," Bree said and turned her head. Harry continued kissing her cheek, and then down her neck.

            "That's a reason why not to get dressed, though," Harry breathed. Bree gently pushed him back.

            "Harry," she whined, not wanting him to stop, but knowing it was too soon. "Please."

            Harry sighed and stepped back, putting his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pressure you into anything." He looked genuinely sorry.

            Bree walked over to her closet and grabbed a pair of red skinny jeans and a long sleeved white shirt. She kissed Harry, "Don't worry about it, honey. Just not today, okay?" He nodded. "I'll be right back. I'll just go change."

            Harry nodded again, and Bree left to go change in the bathroom. She dried herself and changed into her clothes. Then she brushed through her damp hair and pulled it all over one shoulder. She grabbed her mascara and put on a little bit, enough so she didn't look so awful.

            When she got back into her room, Harry was back on her laptop, on Twitter. He looked up when she walked in. He shut the laptop and stood up. "Bree, I'm sorry, I-"