Chapter Eleven

HEY GUYS! This was definitely my favorite chapter to write. There are so many ups and downs (: I love this relationship like it’s my own! (: I'm worried people don't like it though, so PLEASE comment and rate if you like it, and if you have any suggestions for things that you might want to see happen, message me! I'm going to set a goal, maybe five rates or five comments on this chapter before I post another? Thanks guys (: and ENJOY!

Chapter Eleven

When the limo stopped, Harry squeezed Bree’s hand, then let go so he could help her out. He grabbed both of her bags, even the one Niall was carrying, then got out himself. He turned around and held out his hand as he slung one bag over his shoulder. Bree took his hand and stepped out of the car. Harry placed his hand on her back and they walked towards the house.

It wasn’t too small, but it wasn’t too big either. It actually looked like a really big cabin, like the cabins that some of Bree’s friends have up north, but much bigger. Niall caught up and offered to take one of Bree’s bags from Harry but he was ignored. Bree shrugged to him, not knowing why Harry wasn’t answering him. Niall just smiled, not getting worked up about it.

Harry leaned over and whispered, “You’re okay with sharing a room with me right? We have another room if you don’t want to.” Bree smiled and shook her head.

“Of course I’m okay with it. Unless you don’t want me there,” Bree teased. Harry looked at her curiously.

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Just teasing,” she said and they walked up to the door. Harry pulled out his keys and shifted Bree’s bags so he could open the door. One fell on the ground and Niall picked it up, only trying to help, and Harry grabbed it back from him with a glare. Niall raised his arms in surrender, laughing a little.

“Sorry, mate!”

Bree smacked Harry’s arm, “What the heck?” she hissed. Harry ignored her and opened the door, leading them all inside.

“Would you girls like a grand tour?” Liam asked, wrapping an arm around Danielle. Eleanor and Bree nodded. “Well okay let’s start in here,” Liam said and motioned towards the living room on the right. “You’ve got all your basic things. Couch, armchairs, coffee table, TV, you name it,” he joked, and Danielle laughed.

They moved through the house in a similar fashion, the whole time Harry didn’t say a word, even to tease Liam. Bree was getting a little worried, what was up with him? When they were done, all the couples headed up to their rooms to unpack, while Niall and Zayn made everyone some tea.

Bree closed their door behind them, and looked around the room. The walls were a dull greyish blue color, and the bed was covered in nice white sheets. It worked well, but the only thing wrong with it at the moment was Harry, who was standing there with a tense, blank expression.

“What is up with you?” Bree demanded. Harry looked up at her and shrugged. “Oh come on, Harry! Just spill it! I’ve missed you so damn much, and you won’t even talk to me!”

Harry crossed the room in two steps and kissed Bree, pushing her against the door. As annoyed as she was at him, she kissed him back, tangling her hands in his curls. He pulled away from her a minute later and looked into her eyes, his green pools looking blank again. Bree sighed. “I missed you so much, it would take me days to explain it,” Harry whispered, reassuring her.

“Then what’s wrong?” Bree asked, gently pushing Harry away from her. He wouldn’t move though.

“Nothing,” he said, looking away from her. Bree shoved him away and started angrily unpacking her bags, finding drawers she could put clothes in. She made everything dramatic, slamming the drawers, slamming the closet door, etc. Harry just stood and watched, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.