Noise and Kisses (The Used)

Annie

Holy.

Shit.

Is this happening?

Harry not only just grabbed my boob, but he growled at me and then told me he wanted to rip my clothes off and fuck my brains out. What the hell? Where did that come from? Is he being serious? I've never seen him be anything but polite and kind and here he is, in my bed, with his hands gripping my hips so tight that I was positive his thumbs would leave bruises.

"I've never see you be anything but sweet or cheeky. This is different." I started to move my hips again when his grip tightened even further.

"Are you sure you are ready to make that move, Sugar?" His eyes locked on mine. It was like he could see through the exterior I put up and saw me. The nerves, the excitement, the desire and the fear. It was intense to say the least.

"I just might be," I responded. I took a deep breath, gaining the nerve I needed and pulled my shirt over my head. I saw him suck his bottom lip between his teeth. I heard a cell phone vibrate on a table top somewhere in the bedroom but ignored it.

"Fuck. Thank you. I really, REALLY want to be a gentleman but you're also making it really hard where you're sitting right now." I bent down to kiss him. My hands moved down from his chest, which was still bare from our tattoo show and tell earlier, to the jeans he had put back on after his shower. I unzipped them and slid my hand in to the front groping him through his boxers. I heard the sharp intake of breath as I felt him harden in my hand. He slid my bra straps down my shoulders before reaching to my back and skillfully unhooking it completely. "Fuck. Please don't let this be a tease."

"Not a tease," I said. He sat up and started to kiss across my breasts and taking a nipple between his teeth. He pulled my leggings down leaving me in only the black lace boy shorts that matched my bra. There was suddenly loud knocking on my bedroom door.

"Annie," Kim called. I tried my best to ignore her. "Annie. Your Mom is calling."

"Tell her I'll call her back." I felt Harry mouth move up to my shoulder and he bit down a bit. "Yeah, I'll call her back."

"She is on her way to your brother's to babysit. She said she needed to talk to you. So you should stop whatever you are...or aren't...doing in there."

"Just a second," I called. I leaned down to kiss Harry. "I'm so sorry. It will be just a minute that I'm gone." I kissed him again. "She has the worst timing. I'm sorry." I stood up and headed towards the door.

"Baby, put a shirt on," he called from the bed. Did he just call me baby? That's new. Hmm...I think I like it. He tossed me his plaid shirt from last night that had ended up in my room with all of his other clothes. I slipped it on and buttoned up a few of the buttons. I saw my sweatshirt on the floor and tossed it to him. It landed perfectly over his open jeans. "Thanks." He laughed quietly. I opened the door to see Kim standing on the other side. She took one look at me and started to laugh.

"Shut up," I said taking her phone from her hand and shutting the door to my bedroom. "Hey Mom."

"Are you okay? The weather alerts I have on my phone told me that a blizzard has hit London."

"I'm fine Mom." Kim just started to laugh harder.

"You're far from fine right now," Kim said through her laughter.

"Shut up," I mumbled at her. "I promise Mom. I'm fine. We've got more food than we need. And if all else fails I've got the keys to the pub and Frankie told me I could take anything from there. He and Lizzy offered to come get us but we're okay. I've lived through some blizzards. Kim will survive. She's who everyone should be worried about."