When You Say Nothing At All (Allison Krauss and Union Station)

Harry

I felt her legs wrap around my waist and pulling me so I was laying on top of her. She tugged at the bottom of my shirt as I was kissing the soft skin that was exposed by the cut neck of her shirt. I pulled down on it exposing her breasts and kissed down further. She forced me to move so she could get my shirt off and pulled me back down to her. I felt her legs tighten around my waist as she began to writhe around beneath me. We'd had incredible sex but for some reason this felt tremendously different and I couldn't pinpoint why. Maybe it was just because she didn't wake me up with it, but even that didn't seem like the only difference. I kissed back up to her lips.

"Sit up." She did and I pulled her shirt up before kissing down her stomach and pulling off the sweatpants and knickers she was wearing before pulling off my sweatpants. I kissed over the birds tattooed on her hips and back up her body to her lips again. "You are so beautiful."

"You're making me nervous," she said quietly.

"I'm sorry. Do you need me to stop?" I asked resting on my forearms and staring down at her.

"No, the way you look at me. It's intense. It makes me nervous but excited at the same time. I...I've never felt like this." She just verbalized what I'd been thinking and hadn't been able to figure out.

"To be honest, I haven't either. But I like it."

"Me too," she said leaning up to kiss me. I grabbed the condoms I'd stashed in the bedside table earlier today

"If you want me to stop tell me."

"I don't want you to stop. I just wanted you to know what I was thinking. I like this. I feel safe being 100% honest with you."

"I'm glad you feel safe with me." I tore one of the condoms open and put it on before our bodies connected. We were slow tonight. Our lips barely leaving the others. It was an amazing feeling to be with this woman. My body felt electric but more than that, my heart was beating rapidly and nerves were on high alert. Being with this woman made me feel alive in a way I didn't realize was possible. The room was filled with only the sound of our breathing. Our bodies and limbs were so intertwined that just glancing down at us I couldn't tell where I ended and she began. I liked feeling this close to her, this connected. She didn't have to tell me when she was close to climaxing, I knew from the feel of her body, the sound of her breathing, and the beat of her heart. Together we slowly came back down and I laid beside her staring at the ceiling.

"Mmm I wanna snuggle," she said rolling to her side and climbing under my arm. I hugged her body close to mine as her leg lifted up wrapping around my thigh and sliding between my legs. She was gently pressing kisses in to my bare chest as I circled her hair between my fingers. "Not gonna lie. I could really get used to that."

"Me too. I'm not sure how I'm gonna ever let you stay in your own bed after tonight. You feel like you belong here."

"Well you wouldn't have to twist my arm hard. I love this bed. It's so soft. Reminds me of my bed before I moved." She had started to trace the outlines of my tattoos with her finger. "Will you hand me my phone?" She had set it down on the table on my side of the bed.

"Why? You don't need to play on your phone. You have me." She was queen of looking at her phone too much. She was still paying attention to me and could usually repeat what I said to her verbatim. I discovered early on it was because she and her dad liked to text each other incredibly random things. Usually pictures or GIFs that made no sense but made her laugh. It was why I'd started sending her random facts and pictures of myself. Even though I couldn't be there to hear it I knew she was laughing and just that made my heart feel incredibly full.