I Want to Write You a Song (One Direction)

Seven Years Later...

Annie

"Are you almost ready, Sugar?" Harry yelled from the other room as I slid the red lipstick across my lips. I replaced the lid, did one last check and walked towards the bedroom.

"Ready," I said as I leaned against the door frame. Harry was sitting on the end of the bed putting his boots on. He looked up at me, his hair hanging in his eyes. He flipped his head and I watched the curls move as if it was slow motion.

"Fuck. Even after all these years you still know how to make my heart stop. When did you get this outfit?" I walked towards where he was sitting, my heels clicking against the herringbone wood floors in the room. I straddled his lap, my skirt sliding up before my fingers quickly ran through his long curls. His green eyes sparkled with the light that peaked in from the window from the city outside that transitioned in to night. He smiled and there it was, the gymnastics team in my stomach. Someone must've done a vault because I felt my heart get kicked to my throat as his dimples formed.

"A while ago. Lyla and I went shopping. Lizzy and Kim were at footie games for the kids. You were in meetings. So I told Lyla she was in charge of helping me find something that would drive you wild." I'd opted for a short pale pink skirt that flared out from my waist and stopped mid-thigh. I had black tights, black heels and a black long sleeved top on. I felt his hands start to rub my thighs under my skirt.

"Well, you look stunning. And I'm beginning to think we could be late to dinner." He leaned forward finally kissing me as I felt his fingertips press hard in to my thighs. Just as my hands slid from his hair to the collar of his shirt there was a knock at the door.

"Let's go!" Nate yelled. Harry huffed loudly and his head fell on to my chest. I could hear a small laugh sneak in to his heavy breathing. I kissed his neck and he whimpered softly.

"After dinner. You. Me. This bed." He was staring in my eyes. Those green eyes filled with lust and determination.

"Deal," I said kissing him and standing up. I pulled him off of the bed and quickly grabbed my phone and clutch from the table. Harry went to the armoire grabbing both of our jackets. I opened the door to find Kim and Nate waiting for us in the hallway. Nate was leaned against the wall next to the door checking email on his phone. Kim had a glass of champagne in her hand and was dancing to the sound of silence. "Already?"

"You would too if you had my night last night. Nate's little angel refused to sleep in her bed and would only sleep in bed with us. For being a three-year-old she kicks like she's going to beat her older brothers for a spot with ManU already."

"I can't even begin to say how proud I am that you can finally talk footie," I said laughing.

"Well, between he and Niall on Sundays and their plans for practice for a group of five and six year-olds to dominate their league, I can't even pretend like I don't know. It's upsetting. I've tried to get the boys to try basketball and they end up just hitting themselves in the head with the ball because they can't get an arch to their shot. So they just kick it and proceed to play footie with their basketball, which is blasphemous."

"Mate, honestly that first trip here I never would've imagined you and Niall would be coaching a footie team of kids together," Harry said laughing as he helped me put my jacket on and shut the door.

"And I didn't think you'd still be leaving the house with her lipstick smeared across your neck," Nate said. I turned to see a red mark on Harry's neck and couldn't help but laugh as I reached to try and remove it. "But yes I also didn't see Niall and I coaching footie together. But we are. I guess that is what happens when he marries your cousin. Which I also, never saw happening."