chapter 3 the wish

After dinner Rose decided that she will tell her daughter the story before bed. Josephine was already in bed .
Rose"I don't know about the story Josie
Josephine" please Mommy I'm almost 13 yours old I need to know about dad please Mom.
Rose" your right sweetheart"
You need to know about your dad"
Josie" YAY" as she thinks through her arms up in the air with a big smile on. While her Rose  laughed at her daughter happiness.
Rose"alright settle down Josie"
As Josephine calmed down she  lie down in her bed and looked at her mother to start. Rose took a deep breath and started the story.
Rose" it was 12 years ago
The year was April 10 1912
I was in first class and your father was in 3rd  class.
Your father won his ticket in a game of poker .
That afternoon I was in the first class dining room with mother, Mr. Andrews who designed Titanic , Molly Brown who's know known as the unsinkable Molly Brown and my fiancee cal Hockley. My mother  and cal always took
Control of my Life .
I couldn't take it anymore in there with me so I excused myself from the table and walked to the 3rd class gate rale and looked over at the water .
I felt eyes on me and looked down and saw your father staring at me then looked back at the ocean than back to your dad to see he was still staring .
I had felt someone grab my arm so I turned around and saw cal .
That I had lost it I had destroyed everything in my room. I even tore my sleeves from my dress and ran out of the room. To the back of the boat,
Where your father convinced me not to jump off the Titanic.

Fast forward
In the end your father made me keep a promise for and was go on and live a life.
He said

1500 people went into the sea that night . There were twenty boats floating near by and only one came back. One , six was saved from the water myself included  six out 1500 . After that the other 1500 people had nothing to do but wait wait to die or to live, wait for an ashulusolhon which will never come.
On the rescue ship I decided to change my name to Rose Dawson,I found out that cal  had left the heart of the ocean along with $1,0000  in the jacket . That was the last time I saw cal and my mother.
"Josie a woman heart is filled with many secrets,
Your father had saved me more than anyone can be saved ".
Rose and Josie was filled with tears.
Josie" mommy are you alright"
Rose" I ' m alright baby I just miss your daddy , but I know he is here watching over us ".
Rose" alright it's bedtime get some sleep and I will see you tomorrow. I love you baby" .
Josie"love you too mommy".
As Rose left the room to o her room Josephine looked outside the window and saw a shooting star and remembered what her mother told her.

Flash back
Rose was playing with her 5 year old daughter and  saw a shooting star.

Little Josie "mommy look a falling star ".
Rose" Josie your father once told me every time you see a shooting star it means someone is going to heaven ".
Little Josie" I like that , should you wish on it".
Rose looked at her daughter and said" what would you ever wish for" With a smile on her face.
Little Josie looked at her mother and said " something I can't have"

Flash back over
Josie looked at the star and made a wish .
Josie " I wish that me and my mommy can go back in time to save Daddy .
After the wish Josie went to sleep and dreamed about her daddy.

Arthur note
I decided to change it up a bit instead of Josephine
Going by herself her mother will be going with her.