chapter 23

Jack picked up Josie and walks into the hall.
Rose"this is the way out"
Jack"to deep, we gotta find another way out."
CRASH
A wooden doorfame splinters and the door burst open under the force of Jack's shoulder.
Jack, Rose and Josephine stumble though.
Steward"Here you!You'll have to pay for that, that's write star line property -
Jack and Rose turns together.
"Shut up!"

Jack them past the dumdfounded steward. The join steerage stragglers going alt. The corridor is almost completely blocked by large families carring all their luggages.
A woman gives Rose and Josephine a blanket."here last cover yourself and your child up."
The woman's husband hands them a Flask of whiskey.
"This'll will take the chill off."
Rose take a mightily belt and hence it to Jack , Jack gives some too Josie.
Jack"Fabrizio!Fabri!"
Fabrizio hears Jack and turns to them pushing through the crowd. He and Jack hug like Brothers.
Jack"we gotta get up there or we all gargling saltwater were's Tommy?" Fabrizio points over the heads of the  packed crowd.
Tommy has his hands on the bars of the steel gate.
Tommy"For the love of God,man there are women and children down here! Let us up! So we can have a chance!"
Tommy went to his friends.
Tommy"it's hopeless that way"
Jack"well, whatever we gonna do, we better do it fast."
Frabizo turns to Helga, prying that he can make her understand." (He uses a lot of hand gestures.) Everyone.. all of you... come with me now. We got to the boats, we go to the boats , Capito?come now!"
They can't understand what he saying. They see he's urgency. But Helga's father will not let his family go with this boy.
Frabizo"Helga per favore please come with me I'am lucky is my distany to come to America."
She kisses him and steps back to be with her family. Jack lays his hand on his shoulder his eyes saying let's go.
Fabrizio"I'll never forget you!"
He leaves with his friends.