chapter 14 dinner

Man's suits and jackets and formal Wear are strewn all over place. Molly is having a fun time.
Jack is dressed expect for his jacket and Molly is tying his tie .
Molly"Don't feel bad about it, my husband still can't tie one of these damn things after 20 years.
There you go.
She picks up a jacket off the bed
and hands it to him. he walks into the bathroom and putts it on. Molly starts picking up the stuff off the bed.
Molly"I always gotta buy these things in three sizes cause I never know how much he been eating while I'm away.
She turns to him, though we don't.

First class entrance
A purple sky, shot with orange, in the West. drifting stains of classical music along the deck  By Edwardian standards he looks  handsome. Dashing and his borrowed white tie outfit , right down to his pearl  studs .
A steward bows and smartly opens the door to the first class entrance.

Steward
"Good evening sir."

Jack plays the role smoothly. Nods with the right degree of disdain.
Cal  comes down the stairs, with Ruth on his arm covered in jewelry . They walk past Jack nether one of them recognized him. Cal  nods at him. Gent to another. But Jack barely has time to be amused. Because right behind cal and Ruth on the stairs is Rose and Josie. A vision of red and black , her low cut dress showing off her neck and shoulders. Her arms sheathed in write gloves. Jack is hepnotize by Rose's beauty.

 Jack is hepnotize by Rose's beauty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rose's dress

Josephine dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Josephine dress

Josephine hair style

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Josephine hair style

As they approach him.

Titanic:  Josephine Dawson time travel back to 1912जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें