chapter 24

The group are lost looking for a way out. They push past confused passengers. They are stopped by a small group pressed against a steel gate. The steerage a men yelling at the scared steward.
Jack"Open the gate. With his on the bars.
Steward"Go to the main stairwell, with everyone else everything will be sorted out there."
Jack"Open the gate right now!"
Steward"go back to the main stairwell, like I told you".
Jack turned around to look at Rose and Josephine , back to the gate losing his temper shacking the bars. Rose covers Josie's ears.
Jack" God D*** it to**** son of the B***!"
Jack ,Tommy and Frabizo ram the gate with the bench that was behind them.
The gate broke opened and everyone ran to the top deck. Jack and Rose were holding Josie's hands.
Rose"the boats are gone" she said with worry.
Jack"this way."running In an other direction.
Rose"Colonel, Are there any boats
left?"
Colonel"yes, this way led you?"
The family to the boats.

Rose" we are not leaving without you"
Jack"get into the boat,Rose."
Rose"no Jack."
Jack"you and josie get into the boat."
Josie"but daddy"
Cal walks up to them.
Cal"yes,Rose you and your sister get into the boat.
"My God look at you." He puts his jacket over Rose's shoulders.
Jack"I'll be alright, I'm a survivor remember."
Ligttoller"quickly ladies, step into the boat. Hurry please."
Jack"go on, I will get the next one"
Rose"no, not without you."
Cal"there are boats on the other side allowing man in. Jack and I can get off safety. Both of us."
Jack"see I got my own boat to catch."
Cal" get in, there almost full."
Ligttoller grabs her and Josie arms and pushes them forward into the boat. Rose reaches out for Jack her fingers brush his for a moment. And she finds herself stepping down into the boat. It's all in a rush in the blur for them.
Ligttoller"lower away."
The two men watch over the rail as the boat begin to descend.
Josie" I will not lose him again." She thought".
Cal"you are a good lier."
Jack"almost as good as you, there is no Arrangement ,is there."
Cal"No, there is. "He looks over at Jack" I always win Jack, one way or another." He turns to walk away.
But stops and looks at Jack.
Cal"Pity I didn't save the drawing, it will be a lot more in the morning."
Holding Josie's hand they lunge across the weman in front of them. Reaches the gunwale climbing it,hurls themselves out of the boat to the rail of the A deck promenade cacthing it
and scrambling over the rail.

Jack"No Rose!No Josie!"

Jack spins from the rail, running for the nearest way down to A deck. Hockley saw them jump back on to the ship. They were willing to die for this man, this gutter scum. He is was overwhelmed with anger.
Jack sees them coming into A deck foyer, running toward him. Cal's long flying out behind them as they run. They meet at the bottom of the stairs, and collide in a embrace.

Jack"Rose,Rose, your so stupid,Oh Josie your alright darling"
While he is kissing and holding them as tight as he can.
Rose"you jump,we jump right.
Jack"right"
Rose"oh Jack we couldn't go "
Josie"daddy,I didn't want to lose you, not again."
Happy New year
🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇