chapter 19 the drawing

Rose's suite
Josie went to the other room and do some drawing. Leaving rose and Jack.
Rose"will this light do? Don't artist  me good light?"

Jack"zat is true I'm not used to in such 'orreeble condition." He said in a French accent.
He sees a painting.
"Hey, Monet !"

He crouches next to the paintings stacked against the wall.

Jack"isn't it great,the use of color I saw him once .. though a hole  in this garden fence in Giverny"

She goes into the adjoining walk-in closet. He sees her go to the safe and start working the combination.
Rose" Cal insist to carry this thing around wherever he goes."
Jack"should I be expecting him anytime soon?"
Rose"no as long as the ciggers and brandy hold out "
She opens the safe and pulls out a  necklace.
Jack"what is it?A Sapphire?"
Rose"A diamond. A very rare diamond, called the Hart of the ocean."
Jack gazes at wealth beyond his comrehension.
Rose"Jack,I  what you to draw me like one of your French girls , wearing this.
Jack"Ok"
Rose"wearing only this.
He looks up at her surprised.
She walks out of the room to get ready and Jack is getting his equipment ready. Once she walks 
In with a bathrobe on holding a tiny 💰 with 10 cents inside.
He looks back at her.
Rose"The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a china doll. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want. She gives the money too him. Than she takes off the bathrobe reviewing herself to him.
He drops the crayon on the floor in shock .
Jack"the bed.. the couch" as he motions to it while staring at her.
She goes to the couch and lie down getting in position.
Rose"tell me when it's right."
Jack"put your arm back to where it was, lower your head, eyes on me keep them on me. He starts to draw her.
Rose"I believe you are blushing Mr. big artist,I can't imagine Mr. Mornet blushing. She jokes.
Jack starts to sweat.
Jack" He designs landscapes, relax your face, no talking."
Rose"alright" she lets a breath she been holding in.
( An I'm sorry that I have kept you waiting so long. For readers under 15 I revives you to not to read the ending. )