Jack Dawson chapter 7

Molly"your going to cut their meat for them  their meat to cal"
(Turned to Mr.Ismay ) hey, who came up with the name Titanic anyway was you ,Bruce?
Ismay " yes , actually . I wanted to covrey sheer size . and size means stability , luxury and... safety.
Rose"Do you know of Dr. Freud? his ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be of particular interest to you, Mr
Ismay.
Andrews chocks on his breadstick, suppressling laughter.
Ruth"My good Rose what has gotten into
Rose "excuse us "as she and Josie walked out.
Ruth"I do apologise"
Molly" she is a pistol cal hope you can handle her?
Cal"well, I may have to start minding what she reads for now on"

Jack sits a bench in the sun. Titanic wake spreads out behind him to the horizon . He as his knees pulled up, supporting a leather bound skiching pad, his only valibable possession.with Conte crayon he draws rapidly, using Shure strokes an emigrant from Manchester named Cartmall has his 5 year old daughter Cora Cartmall standing on the lower rung of the rail.
She is leaned back against the beer barrel of a stomach, watching the seagulls.

he sketch captures them perfectly with a great sense of the humanity of the moment. Jack is good.Really good. Fabrizio looks over Jack's shoulder.  He nods appreciatively.

Tommy Ryan a scowling young Irish emigrant, watches as a crewmember  comes by, walking three small dogs around the deck
One of them a French bulldog is among the ugliest creatures on the planet.
Tommy"that's typical . First class dogs come down to take a dump .