Chapter 5- "Red lace thong"

^^Barbara Palvin who plays Skylar

-Skylar-

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my tiny waist, I tried to get out of this strong grip but it only made the mysterious person's arm cling onto me even more. I touched the hand of this person when something went through me, it was like lightning and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Sky, stop moving," the man said with a husky familiar voice.

"Ewe get your gross filthy vampire hands off of me," I screamed.

BANG, the door hit the wall and someone appeared through it.

"I heard a scream, what happened?" I looked up to see Jaxson.

Aspen removed his arms from my body and I felt relieved but I kind of also missed his touch along my skin.

"He was touching me," Jaxson shook his head while laughing and then walked out the room closing the door behind him.

Aspen turned his face towards me, I examined all his features and fell in love with it. He has dark brown hair which was messy, his jawline which was super sharp and his eyes which you could totally fall in love with. Wait what! Shut up Skylar, he is a vampire. Yeah but he has been so sweet to me and he is so dreamy. Are you forgetting the fact that he bit you and he can hear you so shut up and stop embarrassing us.

"Thinking about me again?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could go and get your clothes and stuff from your house and then go to the mall so you can buy stuff to decorate your room," he told me while smiling at the end.

Gosh he has an amazing smile and his teeth are perfect and they- wait why am I talking about his teeth. Gosh Skylar you are so weird.

"Thinking about me again princess?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"You wish," I said while hitting me and those butterflies were back again.

I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower when I realised I didn't have any clothes.

"Aspen, I don't have clothes to wear," I told him.

"Right, I'll go to Aurora's room and see if she has anything that would fit you," he said getting out of his bed.

I walked into the bathroom removing his shirt leaving me in my undergarments, I looked through his draws to see if he has a spare tooth brush which I managed to finally find. I started brushing my teeth when the bathroom door handled turned.

"I'm not dressed don't come in," I screamed so he could hear me.

"Relax it's me," a feminine voice said.

The door opened to reveal a girl who looked exactly like Aspen.

"I'm Aurora, Aspen's little sister," she introduced.

"Skylar," I said putting my hand out.

She shook at the fact I had my hand out and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I hope we can be best of friends," I nodded at her.

"Oh, here are your clothes, they should fit you. I don't think I would have any undergarments that would fit you since your boobs look bigger than mine but this thong should fit you, if you need me my room is right in front of Aspen's." She said giving me the clothes then walking out.

I locked the door just in case Aspen walked in and then got into the shower, washing everything twice in case Aspen had put his filthy vampire hands on me. I got out of the shower putting on the clothes Aurora had given me, it was a white dress that had blue flowers at the bottom and was paired with some blue heels. I walked out the bathroom after putting all my dirty clothes into Aspen's laundry basket, I looked to see Aspen on the bed on his phone. I walked towards his door and to the door opposite knocking then entering.