CHAPTER 20-"war"

-sylar-

I had just woken up from the nice and relaxing sleep I just had. The memories from last night rushed into my brain and I couldn't help but smile. It had been years since me and Aspen had made love. It felt good to be back in his arms, I missed them. I looked behind me to see Aspen's side of the bed empty. I removed the blankets off of me but quickly put them back on as I was naked.

-Aspen-

"SIR" THEY ARE HERE!" Jacob screamed as he ran into my office.

Let me tell you what happened.

*Flashback*

I woke up with my mate in my arms, I had missed her so much. She was my life, and now she is back. I got up carefully, trying not to wake her up and went into the shower. I took a shower thinking of my mate, and oh boi it got me horny. Once I was done showering I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my closet, picking out an outfit for today. I had on a plain black v neck, with black skinny along with my black boots. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and walked into my office.

As I walked into my office something that was on my desk made me walk even faster. It was a box. A big brown box. As I was trying to open the box my annoying pimple walked in. Jason. "What's that?" he asked.

"I was just finding out." The strong smell of blood hit my nose like a hurricane. I opened up the box, to see a head, it wasn't just any head... it was my main guard, Timothy. And across his forehead was written war. I mind linked everyone in the castle telling them the situation and to have everyone on alert.

*present*

"SIR, THEY ARE HERE" Jacob said.

I mindlinked Skylar telling her to stay in the room and hide in the closet and Aurora and Aiden would be joining her soon. I let my vampire, Vladimir, take over. And that's when all hell broke loose.

================

short, ik. sorry