Chapter 11- "Jesus Jason"

-Isabella-

As soon as I walked into the mall the smell of blood and woods hit my nose. MATE my wolf Rosie yelled in my head. I followed the smell to see a boy with blonde hair, he had tattoos down his arms and he had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I saw that the human girl that Master wanted me to kill walking away from him so I got my guards to follow the girl and kidnap her while I got the car ready. 10 minutes passed and I looked out the window to see James coming with the girl.

-Jason-

It had now been 2 hours since Skylar had left me, I was getting worried because she had not called me for us to meet up. I called her phone but she would not answer, I tried to sniff out her smell but it wasn't here anymore. I guess it was time to face Aspen, I clicked his contact on my phone then bringing my phone up to my ear.

Aspen- What?

Jason- So you know how you told me to take Skylar to the mall and never take my eyes off of her.

Aspen- Jesus Jason what did you do?!

Jason- She told me she wanted time to herself and it's been 2 hours I can't find her anywhere and she isn't answering her phone.

Aspen- Jason I specifically told you not to take your eyes off of her, what do you not understand from that?

Jason- Gosh Aspen, I'm not dumb.

Aspen- Jason I'm going to kill you.

-Aspen-

There was only one explanation to this situation, Skylar had been kidnapped. But the question was, by who? I mind linked the main Royal guards and Jason to come to my office. I had to find out who had taken my baby, and once I did, that person would never see daylight again. He will suffer for taking what's mine.

-Skylar-

My head pounded as I lifted it up from the ground, my blurry vision soon turned normal and all I could see was darkness. There was a door opposite me, with a light shining through from the outside. I tried to get up but my hands were cuffed to something behind me, behind me was a window which you could see grass through, meaning that I was underground. The smell of blood hit my nose making my face scrunch at the horrific smell. The sound of heavy footsteps filled my ears until they stopped right in front of me.

"Well well well, if it isn't Skylar." The familiar sound of a man's voice said.

"What am I doing here?" I spat at him trying to set a glimpse of his face.

"It seems as if poor little Ky-Ky doesn't remember me."

"Tristan!" I gasped.

Hold up, so you know that new boy that starts high school and becomes popular, falls for the geeky girl and then the two opposites start going out. Well that was me and Tristan, we started dating in junior year, he started to get possessive over me and then he started abusing me. I broke up with him after 3 months and one day he came to my house while my parents were out, he was drunk. He raped me. Yes me, Skylar the innocent girl was raped. This guy was a psycho who was obsessed with me.

"Awe baby, nice to know you still remember me." He started, "Now to answer your question, I'm back to finish of what I started, your mine, not that vampire boy nor anyone else's. Now my boss will be here any second and you better behave."

I zoned out of Tristan's speech thinking about Aspen, maybe this was good for Aspen. I mean I'm ugly, useless, fat, so why would a hot and sexy vampire want someone as filthy as me who has been raped. Maybe this is just faith and we all just have to deal with it because this is how God wanted me to end up like. My thoughts were cut off by the loud banging of the cell door.

"Skylar Autumn Mitchell, nice to meet you, I'm Aaron Mccarter, maybe Aspen had told you about me, I'm the Leader of all werewolves. So now to why I've captured you is because well, you're that bloodsucker's soul mate meaning you'll become queen resulting in us werewolves being lead by vampires. I cannot allow that so my plan is to kill you, but killing is too fast and not fun so Skylar you're going to have a slow, painful, death." I grunted feeling angry at the fact that he wanted to kill me. "Now, now, now Skylar hasn't Aspen told you how to behave. Well who cares I'll teach you. Don't talk when you're not asked to speak, don't talk back or I will not hesitate to punish you, now shall we start?"

He took me out of the cuffs I was in, dragged me out of the cells and along a long hallway towards the last door. He then cuffed me to a pole, he walked towards a wall grabbing a long leather stick. My breathing quickened once I had realised what that stick was. The sound of my screaming filled the room and I'm pretty sure mars could hear it too.