Epilogue

Hey guys I decided to write a epilogue, if you want a sequel to this book, leave a comment!

-skylar- (10 years later)
"MOMMYYYY, Aiden keeps on hitting me" Ariana ran into the room. Ariana is 9 years old, Aspen and I had her after we had gotten married. Let's just say Aspen and I went a little crazy on our honeymoon.

"Okay Aiden, you need to stop hitting Ariana, she's your little sister. Do you want me to call Daddy?" I scolded him. He shook his head, Aiden was scared of Aspen, when I was pregnant with with Aspen and I's newest child Jake, Aiden had accidentally caused me to fall down the stairs, which resulted in Aspen to shout at him. Jake was now 5 years old.

Aspen and I have 4 children, Aiden, Ariana, Jake and Chase who is 7. Aspen of course wanted more, but me, well I didn't want to go through all that pain again. But then when we were having sex, he "forgot" the condom and now I'm 7 months pregnant with baby number 5. Baby number 5 is a girl, Kimberly.
"Sorry Ari" he said hugging her.

They both ran into the garden, with Jake and chase running behind them. I felt a hand snake around my stomach, leaving kisses along my neck, I instantly knew it was Aspen, I leaned my head into his chest. Moaning with pleasure. "I suggest you stop moaning if you don't want me to fuck you here right now. His husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

I turned around facing him. He placed a kiss on my lips and then leaned down, placing a kiss on my stomach, then standing back on his feet. "You, my love, are the only person I'd ever get onto my knees for." I could feel my cheeks turning into a shade of pink. The heat rushing all over my face.

"I love you, my king." I said
"And I love you, my queen"

And with that we kissed. It felt like the first time we had ever kissed, in the mall, when he was angry.