Chapter 10 -"Purple hair"

-Aspen-

It had been 1 week since that moment I had with Skylar in the forest. I had today all planned out, well me and Jason had this all planned out. Today was going to be prank day, Jason had this perfect prank to get Skylar back for pranking me about her having amnesia. So, I was going to dye her hair purple, Jason was out buying the purple dye and when he would come back he would distract her and I would put the dye in her shampoo. Skylar was currently making pancakes with Aurora for breakfast and then she was going to have a shower because we were going to have a meeting with my parents in the evening.

Once Jason had arrived I quickly got the bag off him and ran to her bathroom and put the whole bottle of purple dye into her shampoo. I watched as Sky made her way to her room, I followed her but stopping at my office so that while she was in the shower I could do some royal stuff.

-Skylar-

I had just got out of the shower, I was going to drive myself to the mall to get myself a dress for tonight, to be honest with myself I was not ready to become queen. I walked to my closet and put on my undergarments, I then walked towards my vanity taking a seat to start my hair.

"AGHHHHHH!" A scream left my mouth.  

I looked into the mirror to see a girl wo looked exactly like me but she had purple hair. I then heard two laughs from the door, I looked to see Jason and Aspen laughing uncontrollably. Once Aspen realised that I was practically naked he shoved Jason out of the room, he walked towards me and placed a kiss on his mark that was sat on my right shoulder, he kissed my lips and then walked out of the room. Once I was done with curling my hair I put on a pink velvet skirt with a white top, paired with some sandals and to finish it off I wore Aspen's denim jacket. I grabbed my purse and walked out the room meeting up with Jason because Aspen said that he had placed to keep an eye on me.

                                                                      ***

I was currently at forever 21, I told Jason that he could leave me alone for half an hour so he could do whatever he wanted. I was in the middle of choosing a dress when a hand went over my mouth and everything went black.