Chapter 18- "I Love You"

I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK

-Skylar-

It was now the next day and Aspen had told me to get ready for our date tonight, Aiden was going to stay with Aurora until Aspen and I would get back. Currently, Aurora was helping me get ready, I was finishing up on my hair while Aiden and Aurora chose out my outfit. My hair was in beach waves and my make up was natural. The outfit that they chose was a black ribbed off the shoulder top along with a red skirt and black valentino heels. Aiden had chosen out a gold watch and a necklace for me to wear.

I walked out of my room to see Aspen standing outside holding some roses, he handed them to me giving me a smile. I thanked him before handing them to Aurora who wans currently in my room with Aiden. I looped my arm around Aspen's arm and began walking alongside him.

***

It was now the next day, Aspen had taken us to Paris, where we had dinner in the Eiffel Tower, and then we had some creps. Let me tell you guys. France have the best creps.

*FLASHBACK*

"Omg Aspen, you brought me to Paris." I squealed as I had been dying to go to Paris since I was a little girl. I wanted to go as my parents had found each other in Pairs and I was hoping that I would find the man that I love in Paris, you know as the people call it "The City of Love".

"I knew how you had been wanting to come to Paris, so I made some arrangements and here we are." He said with a smile looking down at me. I wanted to kiss him, I missed his lips on mine, it had been 3 years and I couldn't resist our bond anymore as we were much closer now. I gave him a smile and watched how Aspen intertwined our hands together pulling me towards the Eiffel Tower.

***

All night we talked about what we had been doing the past 3 years and Aspen talked about how his life had been hell as he didn't have me by his side. I felt bad for the fact that I left as it wasn't his fault that Freya had kissed him. Aspen was walking me back to my room, we were holding hands and were walking in complete silence. I liked it as I could hear my thoughts.

"Well here we are, I really enjoyed tonight." Aspen said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded while giving him a kiss on his cheek, saying goodnight and walking into my room. I closed the door, sliding down it, pressing the tips of my fingers to my lips. Loving the feeling of how my lips felt against his cheek. I looked over onto my bed to see Aurora and Aiden sleeping peacefully on my bed. I walked into my closet changing out of my clothes into a pair of silky PJs. I also took my make up off doing my normal night routine. I walked back out into my room to see there was no space for me to sleep, so I walked out of my room and walked into the room that was opposite of mine. I looked to see that Aspen had already fallen asleep on the bed. I walked towards the bed and got under his covers taking in his scent and cuddling into his chest. Instantly he pulled me into him and opened his eyes. He looked at me with a confused face.

"I forgive you Aspen and I just miss- "he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"That's all I had to hear." He said pressing his lips to mine again. He slowly got on top of me, putting his weight onto his side. He removed his lips from mine pressing them against my jaw leaving a trail of kisses down my jawline. He started to take off my clothes, starting with my shirt and ending with my panties. He started trailing kisses down my neck to my stomach to my inner thigh. He carefully positioned himself inside me, I missed the feeling of having Aspen inside of me. Our loud moans filled the room. Once we had both cummed, we both laid on the bed, cuddling.

"I love you" Aspen said breaking our silence.

" I love you too."