Chapter 9 "Who is Jason? Who are you?"

^^Jaxon Mikealson played by Stephen James Henry (without the tattoos)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

-Aspen-

It had been four days since Skylar fell unconscious and I haven't left her side at all. Even though I was mad at her, no! mad isn't the word, disappointed, she was still my mate and I cared about her. Yeah if you cared about her you wouldn't have pushed her off us the other day. My vampire Vladimir said. Hey, I saw the angel mark on her hip, it was the same mark Freya had. Aspen you need to move on from her, it has been years. He had a point, it was time that I moved on from Freya and gave my full attention to Skylar who has been in this bed for days.

I missed seeing her beautiful ocean blue eyes, her long light brown hair that glowed in the sunlight, her mouth that I would always leave those passionate kisses on, her jawline that I would always leave a trail of kisses on and lastly her smile, it was the most beautiful characteristic she had and honestly it was my favourite, I loved how she always smiled, how she always made everyone around her laugh and how her teeth looked perfect while she smiled. I love everything about her. OMG. I am in love with Skylar Autumn Mitchell.

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) OKAY now that I have your attention, I know how you readers are, you don't like reading the A/N but trust me I am the same. I just have Two questions: 

WHO WANTS TO BE THE MATE OF SKYLAR'S BROTHER  HUNTER MITCHELL WHO IS PLAYED BY CODY CHRISTIAN?     

and.....

WHO WANTS TO BE THE MATE OF RYDER COLE WHO IS PLAYED BY JAKE T AUSTIN???? 

Let me know ASAP ..... its going to be a competition who ever has the best back ground story that touches my heart will win and will become the mate. The dead line is the end on January .

Good luck and MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.

------------------------------------------------------------

-Skylar-

All I could hear was the frequent slow sound going "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP." I slowly opened my eyes to see a plain white room with a hospital bed, I looked in front of me to see a girl with brown hair lying on the bed and a boy holding her hand crying. I had then realised that the girl was me and the boy was Aspen. I had cuts all over my face and a cast around my arm, my face was looking pale and I had dark bags under my eyes. Aspen was the same, it looked like he hadn't slept in days. A man had then walked in, he was wearing a white coat and a smart attire.

"Her results have come in, it seems that she is in a coma, the force of the fall really had an impact on her head," he started, "there is a slight chance that Miss Mitchell will wake up but it could be weeks to months and if she did she could wake up with amnesia."

I looked to see Aspen had tears in his eyes, I had never seen him cry until now, his brown eyes were always clear not filled with tears, he was always enthusiastic. I wanted to wake up for him but I was scared that if I woke up I could have amnesia. I wanted to wake up to see his big brown eyes looking into mine, his messy yet cute and sexy hair, his raspy and husky voice I would hear every morning when I woke up in his arms, his jawline that could cut through a diamond and lastly his big smile that always made my heart flatter, the thing I love most about him. Honestly, I loved everything about him but that was my favourite. OMG. I love Aspen Xavier Mikealson.

                                                                                       ***