Chapter 14- "Freya"

-Aspen-

I was in my office when I heard a light knock, the familiar smell filled my nose.

It can't be my vampire Vladimir said.

"Freya?" I said in a whisper.

"I'm back Xavy (Aspen's middle name which is Xavier), I missed you a lot, did you miss me?"

"I thought you died, I saw those mutts kill you, you died right in my arms." I said confusedly.

"Oh Aspen, you know nothing. After those mutts killed me I became a vampire. I had your blood in my system."

"Why are you back?" I asked.

"Because I missed you, I loved you so much Aspen. We were soul mates. We were destined to be together." She said taking steps closer to me.

"Freya, I'm over you. I have a mate. Who I love deeply." I said knowing what was about to happen.

"Aspen, don't be silly. I'm your mate. And if I can't have you then no one can." She spat.

"You are psycho."

"I know you still love me, watch me prove it."

Just then the thing I was scared about happened. Freya had smashed her lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync, it felt wrong but so good at the same time. I missed her lips. I could feel Vladimir gagging in the back of my mind. Freya ran her hands through my hair and moans were let out of my mouth. She started tugging on my shirt indicating that she wanted me to take it off, which I allowed her to. I was in the middle of taking of her shirt when I heard the door close and footsteps running away from my office door. I pushed Freya off of me and followed the footsteps, they lead me to Skylar's room. I opened the door to see it empty and everything was gone. I looked at the window to see it open. FUCK MY LIFE.

----------------------

do you guys want the next chapter to be based on this Freya bitch?