Chapter 12- " your mark has been cut off"

^^ Isabella who is played by Taylor Hill

(1 week later)

-Aspen-

1 week of Skylar gone, 1 week of Vladimir gone, 1 week of me feeling the pain Skylar is in and 1 week of her not next to me sleeping. The thought of Skylar gone makes me want to kill myself because of all the pain she is going through because I was selfish enough to not put any guards with her and made her take useless Jason instead. I've been searching for Skylar non-stop, I have Jason, the idiot, hacking into her phone trying to find her location. I have guards out during day and night looking around town trying to find her. And me? Well I've been sat in my office moping at the fact that the love of my life is gone and is in pain. I haven't eaten, showered or slept in 1 week, who knew a girl was this powerful.

-Skylar-

SLAP! My cheek was now throbbing in pain, Aaron was in my cell trying to get answers out of me so that he could take down the royal family, he wanted to be king if you couldn't tell.

"I am going to ask one more time, tell me what the royal family's weakness is!"

"For the last time I don't know." I said frustrated.

SLAP! The sound of his hard hand against my cheek echoed in the room. I slowly watched him walk to the other side of my cell, I heard the sound of a knife slashing against the cold air. Heavy footsteps marched back towards me. Soon his face was centimetres away from mine, and his breath fanned against my face. A sharp point was then placed on Aspen's mark, sliding and ripping off the mark that was on my neck. Sudden screams left my mouth, and the bond that was between me and Aspen was gone, I couldn't feel him anymore.

***

(1 week later)

-Isabella-

I stood in the cell watching Master torture this girl, she had whip marks on her thighs and back, her mark was cut off, blood was oozing from every spot on her body and knife cuts were placed on her face. I felt bad for this girl, I felt like I had a connection towards her but I didn't know how.

"Isabella, would you mind leaving the room, Skylar needs a bigger punishment." Master told me.

Skylar? That sounded familiar. I walked out of the cell, running towards Master's office and onto his desk where I found a file for the girl. Skylar Autumn Mitchell! My childhood friend, we were best friends in middle school until I was taken away and trained by Master, I had no contact with her and lost her. Now that I knew who she was I had to call the prince.

(1 week later)

-Skylar-

I've been whipped, I've had Aspen's mark cut of my neck, I've had knives slashed on my face and lastly, I've been rapped. 6 times. I haven't left this room in weeks and I haven't seen day light in weeks. I haven't eaten in weeks and my body is in pain. I had no more strength I prayed everyday that Aspen would come save me but he doesn't.

Suddenly the cell door was removed of its hinges, a black hooded man walked towards me. "Last time I'm going to ask you this Skylar, what is the Royal's weakness?"

"I don't know." I weakly replied. Unexpectedly punches and kicks were thrown at my face, ribs and stomach and then everything went black.

-Jason-

I watched how all the Royal guards scattered into the werewolves' pack house, my first instinct was to find Skylar while Aspen could find the main person who kidnapped her. I superspeed towards their cells, knocking out all the guards on my way. Before I got to Skylar's cell a scent caught my attention, it smelt of roses, I walked towards the scent. Before I knew it, I was right outside Skylar's cell, inside was a girl carrying Skylar's unconscious naked body. I took my coat off wrapping it around Skylar's small figure, I looked up at the girl, she was a werewolf, but also my mate. Aspen would never approve of this, he hated werewolves, ever since one killed Freya.