Chapter 21- "The Vampire Prince"

-Skylar-

I had just gotten out of the shower and walked into Aspen's closet, to my surprise all my clothes were still in his closet. I grabbed a pair of black high waisted shorts, showing my newly tanned legs, I paired the shorts with a cream cami and black dr martins. "Skylar stay in the closet, don't talk, Aurora will join you soon and let you know what has happened" Aspen said through our mind link. I was so confused. I stayed in the closet waiting for Aurora and Aiden to show up, but they never did. I was worried about Aiden. I was worried about was going on.

I decided to check out what was happening, I walked out of the closet and into Aspen's room, towards the window. All I could see was chaos, people were fighting, blood everywhere. Suddenly a huge pang hit my heart and instantly I knew Aspen was in danger. So what did I do? I walked right into the middle of the war zone.

***

"See Aspen you can't beat us, all we need to do is kill your precious queen and you will grow weak." The man holding my neck said. He was definitely a werewolf, I could smell it on him, he was clearly an Alpha, I could sense the power on him. He pressed the knife harder into my neck making a slight cut. I knew Aspen had felt it as he had flinched. Even the slightest touch on me would harm Aspen, I was his weakness, killing me would kill him. I was almost at the point where I was nearly going to be choking to death. You're a hybrid fuck tart, my wolf Amber said to me. Then it hit me. All that training I did when I left Aspen for 3 years. What Drake had said to me. Everything was suddenly coming back. I used my powers and got out of the mans hold. Everything went so quick that he didn't even know that I had his knife. I screamed, I had learnt that whenever I screamed the person or object in front of me would get flown away.

"OOOOh babe you shouldn't have done that." The man said getting up onto his two feet. I used my second power which was that I could snap every bone in a person's body by just moving my hands and thinking it. My third power was vision, I could show someone something they were terribly afraid of. And I showed him his past, something he wanted to forget. Everyone had something they terribly want to forget. And my final power, well that was killing someone by just thinking about wanting to kill them.

Once the unknown man was dead I ran off to Aspen, who was fighting of some wolves. The wolves seemed to back off once they had realised their Alpha was dead. All the wolves were in their wolf form and were slowly walking towards me, creating a circle, surrounding me, while bowing their heads in respect. You are their new Alpha. Amber said.

I was an Alpha. Well my life has seriously gone up hill when I met Aspen. I am the mate of the King of Vampires, I have made a lot of new friends. I died, I was kidnapped, I was made a hybrid. I couldn't ask for more. And I was glad to be the mate of THE VAMPIRE PRINCE.

-----------------------------------------------------

The last chapter guys!!!!!! there is hopefully gonna be some bonus chapters coming this weekend so watch out of that. LOVE YOUU!!! I wanted to finish this book now as im starting college in 2 days and I wouldn't have had time to update